"Discover How You Can Improve Your Oboe Reed Making By 100%"
Do you want to make better more consistent reeds?
If you are serious about improving your oboe reed making, or are just starting out and want to learn more, the one thing you must know is
What is it that you want from a reed, and how do you get it.
The most important ingredient to good consistent oboe reed making is knowing exactly what you want from the reed before you can learn how to construct it. Once you do that, you can make them with consistent predictable results. That is one of the biggest "secrets" to making decent oboe reeds.
It is easy to become frustrated by making reeds that don't work the way you want them to. Take control back and relax a bit. Wouldn't it be nice to:
- Spend less time on carpentry skills?
- Have more time to improve musical skills?
- Always have a good reed for concerts and lessons?
If you feel this way, here is something that will help.
"Making Oboe Reeds" will give you the knowledge to be able to make reeds when you need them the most, without all the frustration.
It doesn't matter what level oboist you are, or even if you are just starting out making reeds. This ebook was written for you.
I have made lots of reeds during my 18 year professional orchestral, chamber music, and teaching career. All of my knowledge has been crammed into this ebook for you.
Here are some of the topics which are covered in the ebook:
- How to use the crow of the reed to tell you what to do.
- How to systematize your reed making to obtain more consistent results.
- How to stop worrying about reeds!
- How to make your air, embouchure, and reed work together.
- How to make reeds at high altitudes.
- How to look at and evaluate the reed objectively.
- How to balance a reed.