Make Women Laugh Ebook
Category: Humor, Relationships
eBook Title: Make Women Laugh
Author: Martin Merrill
It's proven: humor is the shortcut to attraction...
"Finally Revealed! Closely Guarded Secrets To Attracting Beautiful Women By Making Them Laugh... 100% Guaranteed!"
"If I Can Show You, Step By Step, How To Make Any Woman Laugh At Any Time And Any Place, Would It Be Easier For You To Attract The Woman Of Your Dreams?"
You Can Download And Discover These Amazing Secrets Within Just Minutes:
- You can and should joke about a woman, but make sure you never commit this common mistake, no matter how friendly the joke is
- Women typically stay in a group, such as in a bar. Here are 2 powerful techniques how you can attract a particular woman in a group without the disturbance from the rest of the group
- Women trust their instincts more than their logic. Here's how you can take advantage of that to "prepare her" for laughter and love
- Why women sometimes laugh at jokes which you don't find funny at all
- What you should know about lame jokes and how you can use them to actually demonstrate your sense of humor
- What you can learn from magicians in telling jokes to women
- What type of joke you should definitely tell at first, with no exceptions
- What the "Humor Habit" is and how you can practice at any time, any place, with double efficiency to transform yourself into a totally funny guy
- What is the "Rule of Reciprocity" and how it can help you in attracting women with humor
- What an "inner game" is and how you can leverage the power of your own subconscious mind to win the game
- The most important difference between a funny guy and an "average" guy
- Secret techniques to instantly build rapport with any woman both physically and psychologically and 5 ways to quickly improve your rapport-building skills
- One thing you must never do when making women laugh or you'll spoil everything
- One thing you must always do in order to ensure the effectiveness of your humor even before you start to make women laugh
- One rule you should follow to get rid of the fear of rejection and improve you "pick up skill"
- One important fact you should know about sexist, ethnic, religious jokes.
- One fact that women will deny but you should know in order to deal with women effectively
- How to tailor the many tried-and-true humor formulas to suit your own needs and how to combine humor techniques and materials to develop your own humor style
- How to leverage on the power of stereotypes and employ the techniques of simplification, exaggeration, distortion, and generalization to produce hilarious humor.
- How to develop "sensory acuity" to control the timing of making women laugh
- How to become the funniest guy in the group and remain as the center of attention
- How to "save yourself" when you "blow it". How you can turn a disaster into a new opportunity, when your jokes suck or when they simply don't work on a particular woman
- How to "internalize" humor so that it becomes a part of you so you can instantly shift your mentality to prepare for any humor situation
- Find out why most pick up lines don't work and what role you should assume when dealing with women
- An easy exercise that will dramatically speed up the process of your personal "humor development"
- A useful technique that can intensify women's feelings and make them more open to you
- 6 useful techniques to improve your body posture, gestures, movements to ensure "humor consistency"
- 4 most effective tonalities to use to immediately attract women with humor as well as to accentuate your own personality
- 4 basic types of women and how understanding the differences can help you identify the right strategies to make women laugh and fall in love
- 14 basic "humor characters" you can play to suit any woman's personality, education, cultural background, and "humor taste"
Buy this ebook here.
|Rating: (2.85 after 7 votes)|
Reader Reviews for "Make Women Laugh"
Reviewed by on 2010-11-30
My Rate 1
i read forst part - it's boring, says about nothing in particular and i lost interest. the author should remember that the best part of the book should be introduction. only in such a way you make sure that the reader will read to the end...
Reviewed by on 2010-07-18
My Rate 4
Its the best of its kind
Reviewed by on 2009-08-29
My Rate 4
very good book but it mess some important stuff
Reviewed by on 2009-05-19
My Rate 3
great homan behaviour
Reviewed by on 2008-10-02
My Rate 4
Reviewed by on 2008-06-08
My Rate 1
Good book, but the author martin merril is stupid enough to let his bokk being illegally shared on file sharing sites.
This dubmass should know better if he wants to succeed in online business.
The book is not bad.
Reviewed by on 2008-05-12
My Rate 3
Reviews: "Make Women Laugh" on Facebook
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.