Learn The Secrets That Magicians Will Never Tell You!
"How To Levitate Like David Blaine, Link Rubber Bands Like David Copperfield... and Learn Every Sneaky Little Secret Of The Magic Tricks That Fool The Rest Of The World!"
Small Stage Magic Section
- Famous People: The magician asks ten participants to each give him a name of a famous person living or dead. They then write the names on a slate that is turned towards him and they also write the names on the cards. All names are then dropped into a hat. The magician then predicts which name will be drawn out of the hat by one of the participants. The name he predicts will be the one is was drawn out.
- Wand Trick: The magician wraps a handkerchief around a wand before tying a knot in it. He then asks a spectator to hold the wand on both sides while he takes hold of the handkerchief. And then with a massive tug he pulls the handkerchief free of the wand...but amazingly the knot is still tied!
- Unbreakable Match: A wooden match or toothpick is wrapped in a handkerchief and broken by a volunteer. At the magicians command it is restored to one piece.
- The Magic Numbers: Three spectators are each asked to write a 4 digit number on a piece of paper and then add them all together. After they have done this the magician then reveals his prediction that he wrote earlier and it is the same as the final figure the spectators have!
- Moving Silverware: The magician is seated at a table set for dinner. A fork in the middle of the table starts to move of its own accord.
- Cutting Newspaper: Holding a strip of newspaper about a foot long, the magician folds the strip and really cuts the paper. Then, he opens the strip of paper and... it's completely restored.
- Book Trick: The spectator will insert a card at any point in the ebook. The ebook is then given to another spectator who then opens to the page where the card is and the magician asks him to really concentrate on the first sentence. He then will astound the audience by reading the first sentence without looking at the ebook.
- And more!