Low Cost High Impact Ways To Win New Clients
From the sole practitioner to the large multi-national firms, everyone who reads and applies its contents will benefit from the experience.
Topics covered include how to:
- Use seminars to market your firm to a large audience, hungry to hear your message.
- Use direct mail and e-mail to cost-effectively identify and interest prospective clients.
- Turn routine services into "must-have" products for very high returns.
- Target and hunt-down prospective new clients using an ingenuis and irresistible hook.
- Sell more profitable services to your existing clients.
- Produce great looking brochures to separate you from your competitors at minimal cost.
- Produce adverts that actually get a response.
- Make huge savings on the cost of running these adverts.
- Learn to spot and create cross-selling opportunities.
- Generate more fee income from newsletters.
- Develop a string of unique selling points that make you stand out from the crowd.
- Create a high profile for your firm through public relations.
And much more, including: Using the Internet for profit; Networking for results and Turning your clients into "walking talking billboards".
A Chapter-by-chapter listing of the contents is produced below:
- The One Percenters
- Tape Recordings, Radio & Television
- Putting It All Together - The Master Plan
- Public Relations
- Printed Matter Does Matter
- Packaging Services Into Products
- Using The Internet For Profit
- Getting More Referrals
- Direct Mail
- Database Marketing
- Cross Selling
- Creating The Right Impression
- Marketing Through Newsletters
- Getting To Yes
- Case Studies & Testimonials - How To Get Them, How To Use Them