8 Weeks to Running on Nothing but Fat
Run faster and feel stronger than you ever have before
- Know what to eat prior to your next big run
Changing your body's source of fuel before a big run or race can lead to a lot of confusion and frustration. We will show you exactly what you should eat when training as well as in the days leading up to your big race. because you won't be using gels and carbohydrate drinks.
- Learn how to run on the nothing but fat
When you fuel your body on carbohydrate you need to keep adding more and more fuel so that you can sustain your energy levels. We'll show you how to maintain your energy levels by using your body's fat stores for energy when you run without needing carbohydrate drinks or energy gels to keep you going.
- What to eat and drink during your next race
What do you consume for energy when you're in the middle of a long run or your next big race? We will show you why you will never need to drink another high carbohydrate drink or consume an energy gel again during a run. We'll also share the 3 biggest myths about running on fat.
Run like you have never run before with our Low Carb High Fat Running programme which consists of the following:
- An in depth audio interview with Professor Tim Noakes that will tell you why you should become fat adapted and also exactly how to go about making the switch from running on carbohydrate to running on fat.
- A comprehensive eBook that will walk you though the entire 8 week process in order to become fat adapted. Once you've read this easy to understand book and implement the strategy outlined in it, you will no longer need carbohydrate to sustain you while running.
- A list of 100 foods and their carbohydrate content so that you know exactly how much carbohydrate you are consuming.
- A recipe book with 25 recipes that will help you prepare tasty, simple and convenient meals on the Low Carb High Fat lifestyle.