"Are you considering getting a Shiba? Do you already own this small, agile, active dog?"
Then this may be the most exciting message you read all day!
Here is more of what you will learn by reading "Love Your Shiba":
- How to create the perfect living environment for your Shiba Inu - I'll also reveal how to make the transition into the adult world as easy as possible for your new Shiba Inu puppy!
- Why you should always check the traits of a Shiba Inu puppy's parents' before you adopt the puppy - plus, discover how to select the right breeder here!
- How to select the right vet for your Shiba Inu - these simple tips will turn an often difficult decision an easy one!
- How to socialize and train your Shiba Inu - want the perfect pet ... you'll be amazed at how easy it is to accomplish when you follow these simple socialization and training tips!
- The Shiba's appearance and breeding standards - plus, what physical characteristics to look for when you go to buy a Shiba Inu!
- What to feed your Shiba Inu - get the balanced diet tips you need to know to ensure a healthy Shiba Inu that is fit to run and able to play with you here!
- How Shiba Inus relate to children, family members, strangers, other dogs, and other animals - plus, what's really behind Shiba's somewhat shy and "stand-offish" behavior and how that should impact the way you treat your Shiba dog in the future!
- How to integrate a Shiba Inu into your family - follow these suggestions and your Shiba will consider itself a member of the family in no time!
- Where are the best places to buy a Shiba Inu - the best places just might not be where you think they are!
- How to take care of a sick Shiba Inu - along with descriptions of common Shiba illnesses and how to treat them
- 9 characteristics that most purebred Shiba possess - information that should definitely help you decide if Shibas are the right dogs for you!
- How to dog-proof your home - I'll provide you with a list of potential hazards as well as tell you what you can do to prevent each one!
- The origin and history of Shiba - including how they've become the most popular dog in Japan!
Here is more of what you will learn by reading my comprehensive, yet easy-to-read ebook:
- How to prepare for your new Shiba Inu puppy - follow these five tips to make your house a good home for a Shiba!
- How to teach your Shiba Inu to sit, stay, come and follow other obedience commands - you'll be amazed at how easy it is to do when you follow my simple tips!
- How a Shiba communicates with humans - you're sure to be surprised at what you've been missing when you read this!
- How to train your Shiba Inu to use a crate - do this right and your Shiba will see its crate as its own cubby hole to retreat to when he is tired or needs some quiet time ... do it wrong and he may howl and cry the whole time he's in there!
- 10 keys to ensuring the health and happiness of your Shiba Inu - if you have a Shiba or are planning on getting one, you MUST read this!
- What you need to know about grooming your Shiba Inu - your dog's grooming needs will change over time, find out exactly what you need to do at each stage of development here!
- How to keep your Shiba Inu healthy - including exercise tips that are fun and beneficial for both you and your dog!
- 4 additional things you can do to help ensure the long-term health 0f your Shiba Inu - what you read here may surprise you!
- How to gain a better understanding of your Shiba's thoughts and personality - this is essential to really getting to know your Shiba!
- Should you come to the rescue of a rescue dog - get the real answers to five popular myths about rescue dogs here!
- How to housetrain your Shiba - plus, how to discipline your Shiba when he does something inappropriate!
- Four challenges of owning a Shiba Inu - and how to quickly and easily overcome each one!
- A complete chapter on Shiba Inu breeding - do you think you want to breed Shiba Inus? Read this chapter before attempting anything!
- How to perform emergency first aid on your Shiba - be prepared in case something unfortunate happens to your dog by reading this!