Gluten Intolerance and Celiac Disease affects more than 1 in 100+ people and this illness is increasing in numbers throughout the western world’s population daily.
WARNING: Gluten is truly a nasty diet inclusion that humans are not designed to ingest.
Believe me; we know the possible situation you are in – and at some time – all of us have queried:
- Is it true that ingesting gluten results in long term health damage?
- “What is Gluten?” – is Gluten making me feel sick or worse?
- Can I grow out of Gluten Intolerance and overcome my feelings about my health?
- Is switching to a vegetarian diet an alternative and will this help me?
- I have an infant, are there baby signs or symptoms of this gluten thingy?
- Can a gluten free diet provide a significant decrease in what I think are allergies?
- Is gluten found in manufactured foods and seen on food labels?
- What will I experience as difficulties having to change my life and my diet?
- Are you searching to make your whole life Gluten Free and healthy again?
Living Gluten-free is a collective sharing of the answers, remedies, methods and proven ways for you to overcome a major diet and intolerance problem, giving rise to a truly healthy, happy, and vastly improved lifestyle.
It is not easy – with another example of the battles and health concerns for people ‘already’ Living Gluten Free.