If you've ever wanted the secrets to making your own film, here it is:
Lights, Camera, Action - Your Guide to Filmmaking!
With 'Lights, Camera, Action!' you will benefit by...
1) Going from Pre-production to Post once you read Lights, Camera, Action!
You will discover how easy it is to make your own film with info on how to make your film look as professional as possible. You will have the information you need to go from concept to screenplay and from the shoot to Post-production.
2) Promotion, Film Festivals and Distribution
Once your film is finished you will get the tips on how to promote it. You will learn the value of film festivals in the filmmaking process. All the info written in this Ebook will assist you in getting to distribution.
Here is what you will learn inside this ebook....
- How to light your scenes professionally
- How to purchase and operate a camera
- Audio for your film
- A list of equipment you will need
- How to write a professional screenplay
- How to make a production schedule
- How to develop a concept
- How to promote your film
- Finding a location