WARNING: DON'T EVEN THINK OF THROWING A KIDS PARTY UNTIL YOU SEE THESE GAMES AND PARTY PLANS!
Are You Ready To EASILY Throw The Greatest Kids Party Ever-And Have Real Fun Doing It?
Then Tune and See How To Plan That Party, With Plenty Of Help From Others!
At Last, you can easily plan an outdoor party for your youngster!
"Let's Go Out And Play", The ebook With Ideas For-
- Where To Have Your Party
- Great Games To Play
- Getting Help
- Easy Party Foods
Sit back, relax and read this letter and you will learn everything you need to know...
Are The Games Really That Easy To Plan?
- These games are great for children from ages 4 to 12
- There are some old-time favorites (Obstacle Course, Egg Toss) as well as some brand-new games (Dress Up Race, Butterfly Chase, Frisbee Frisbee)
- The instructions and guides to setting up those games are highly valuable when it comes to arranging your youngster's party.
- Research has gone into finding games that can be played by children of all ages, and some games we have developed ourselves.
- Definitely Easy to plan! In fact, they are already carefully planed for you! Each is great fun for all. There are over thirty games to enjoy here.
- But our special offer includes much more than even that!
Is This Thing Some Crazy Book Nobody Can Understand Or Figure Out?
You Get Such thoughts (that you might otherwise have overlooked without some small reminders) as...
- Your ebook Will Come With Numerous Printable Party Props. These will make your PLANNING easier, and will also simplify the actual Set-up of the party too!
- Timing Games: How to maximize the time available for your party, and divide into fast-paced active times, balanced with some less active, slow-down times
- Prizes: Simple prizes, and some easy-to-make memorable keepsakes which the kids can keep for years to come, making your party the most memorable...
- Grouping: Practical thoughts on dividing your party into teams, whether according to age, or ability...
- Getting Help: Little known secrets that will have all the parents-even the older kids-begging you to let them help plan and oversee the games.
- Fields and Props: Ideas on marking off the playing field (or floor), and creating props (blowing up balloons, easy ways to create circles on your playing field...)