My wife and I have both been English teachers since 1995 and we love it. I have noticed that a lot of listening materials that students have to practice with are not really interesting and fun, so that is why I started this blog.
- What is the first thing?
- How many tips is Joe going to give you?
- What stuff should you read?
- Does Joe think you should look for your own writing mistakes?
- True or False: Speaking to anyone is good for you.
- What do you do to improve your English?
These questions are the same ones I use in my classroom to prepare students for entering into my university in Canada. To take this class in Canada you would have to pay hundreds of dollars, so I know that this material is valuable. These questions have helped thousands of students improve many of their English skills and they can do the same for you.