... If You're Sick and Tired of Being Held Back Because You Can't Read Music, This Is Your Opportunity to Learn Once and For All, In a Fraction of the Time It Takes Most People!
Imagine Being Able to Play Flawlessly ANY Piece of Music Set In Front of You, the FIRST Time You See It.
My learning technique has been proven -- over and over -- to be the absolute fastest and best way possible to learn how to read music.
And the best thing about my program is...
- You don't need any background in music theory
- You don't need to be a prodigy
- You don't need to spend hours in a classroom with a boring teacher
- It's not just some book that you're left to struggle through by yourself
- It's not memorization that you forget after 5 minutes
- It doesn't matter whether you're a vocalist or play the piano, guitar or violin. My program works for ANY instrument, even for conductors!
And better still, one of the most important reasons people are in love with this approach is because you get better at your passion! As you learn to read music like a seasoned veteran, you inevitably become a better musician. Reading music feeds your musical ability and vice versa!
Here's what you'll know in just a matter of days:
- Timing - How to be your own metronome and never, ever be off
- How to Read Notes - From sixteenth notes to full notes and every other length!
- Tempo - Matching your play to the style of piece EVERY time
- Volume & Dynamics - Nail this one and it's the mark of a true master
- Transposing 101 - This is normally considered advanced, but it'll be a snap for you
- Special Instructions - Ties, Repeats, and Fermatas, oh my!
Of Course All of that You'd Receive in Any Course on How to Read Music, Here are the "Secret Ingredients" That Ensure You'll Be Reading Music in No Time Flat!
- "Read Music Now" Instant Application Exercises. Specially designed so you LEARN to read music instead of memorizing. (Plus they lock in what you've learned so you never forget it and can use it tomorrow!)
- The 'Triple S' Method - This technique engages THREE senses, not just one, so you learn in a FRACTION of the time it takes people to learn to read music traditionally... This is THE reason you'll be showing off your knowledge while other people are still studying there books and flashcards.
- The "Instant Music Reader" Diagram lets you know EXACTLY what's coming in the music so that you're almost 'predicting the future'. You'll never be caught off guard and always look like a pro - no matter what instrument you play.