Law School Admissions Guide Ebook
Law School Admissions Guide
eBook Title: Law School Admissions Guide
Our Best Tips for Gaining Admission:
Even if you don't order our guide, we would like to leave you with a quick, at-a-glance summary of our best tips for gaining admission:
- Write a strong, compelling personal essays that show your unique personality
- Use a proactive approach to obtaining the best references possible
- Take the most challenging courses available, including honors and AP classes
- Master a foreign language and travel for enrichment whenever possible
- Maintain a love of reading throughout your life; develop your vocabulary and reading comprehension skills
- Do whatever is necessary to get top scores on the LSAT
- Do independent research and projects in your classes
- Devote at least 3 hours a week to a favorite cause or charity
- Determine if you fall into a "special case" category with a higher chance of admission
- Demonstrate excellence, risk-taking and commitment in an area outside academia. This can be either a hobby, entrepreneurial venture, tutoring or volunteer work.
- Compete for national and local academic awards and titles
- Choose one or two favorite extra-curriculars and advance to a leadership position in them
- Attend the best college and get the highest grades possible
- Apply to a number of schools that differ in selectivity to ensure multiple acceptances
- Acquire practical experience in a legal setting, even if it is through an unpaid internship or volunteer position
- Try to interview with your top school to show your enthusiasm
- Take communications, speech and writing classes beyond the minimum requirements for your specific degree
- Keep abreast of current events on the national and international level
- Devote 2+ years (after college) to a professional job that showcases your talents and personal strengths
- Develop your written and oral communication skills through writing and debate
- Cultivate strong, positive relationships with your professors and academic advisor
Buy this ebook here.
Reviews: "Law School Admissions Guide" on Facebook
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.