Attention smokers: Flush out your lungs and go from chain smoking to no-smoking in a few months.
LUNG DETOX - The First And Most Important Thing Every Smoker Should Do To Clean His Lungs And That Will Also Help Him Quit Smoking - Immediately And Permanently.
Help your lungs go from black and clogged to pink and healthy in under a year!
If only you could put your smoke-drenched, tar-blackened lungs into a cleansing solution that sucks all the dirt away, and leaves your lungs as clean and pink as they were BEFORE you started smoking!
It is possible!
There is a product that can...
- Help you shed excess weight.
- Help you get rid of plaque, thereby reducing cholesterol levels in your blood.
- Help decrease the risk of a heart attack or stroke.
- Act on your tar-filled lungs in the same way as soap acts on grime - and wash away years of collected debris.
- Act on all your systems and detoxify your whole body in an effective and healthy way.
- Act as an antidote to nicotine and thus stop your craving for a puff.
This ebook will teach you the following:
- The most effective exercises that will aid the process of detoxification.
- How to quit smoking for good - easily and effectively.
- How to detoxify your lungs using a secret combination of vitamins.
- How to achieve maximum effect from the vitamins you're taking (dosage, recommendations and t0- dos).
That's not all - the vitamins you take and the exercises you do will bring you some great added benefits!
It's a fantastic coincidence that you're entitled to a host of added benefits once you start practicing these dietary changes.
Here's just a small list of things I've discovered. You'll soon be able to:
- Take in more life-giving and health-enhancing oxygen than ever before.
- Open up the capillaries that have been blocked tight due to smoking.
- Lower your triglyceride levels and significantly reduce the risk of heart attacks and stroke (which is a happy coincidence since cigarette smokers are most prone to cardiovascular problems).
- Lose excess weight.
- Increase your vitality and feeling of well-being.
- Free yourself from anxiety attacks and other symptoms of deteriorating lungs (it's an established fact that sick lungs can make you feel depressed and low.)
- Detoxify your entire body.
- And finally, you'll learn certain practices that will focus on how to consciously set aside the stress and pressures of your daily life and bring in some peace and calm (this is an added bonus, as I feel that almost all of us can do with some tips on becoming calm).
- Aid the clearing of your lungs through simple techniques that can be done from your bed.