"Knit-easy presents - A Knitter's Guide To Success!
A 'MUST-HAVE - For All Knitting Enthusiasts.."
"Who else wants to Knit Like a Professional .... "
"You Are Just Moments Away From Discovering How To Knit With This Simple, Easy To Read, Illustrated Guide Revealing Essential Need To Know Knitting Strategies.. "
Inside Knit-easy you will find:
Step-by-step illustrated instructions with all the inside secrets on how to knit - the secrets only the professionals know that you must learn to realise your full potential.
Knit-easy takes you through the basics and then onto more advance topics that are a must know if you want to create exiciting items for yourself and family.
This is what you will find inside Knit-easy:
- Knitting for charity and your community - Ideas and projects to make to help your community
- How to care for your precious garments - you will be able to keep your hand knitted items for years to come - maybe even make them heirlooms - don't let your your hard work get shrunk in the wash
- Step by step illustrations to cast on - You think there is only one way to cast on, when you finish this section you will you will be an expert on all the techniques
- Knitting for dolls - great way to use up left over yarn - Today clothes for dolls can be more expensive than for children - make the most of your new found skill
- The secrets to blocking and sewing your work together - Every thing you make will look like it belonged on the catwalk, who knows maybe it will
- Button holes - made easy - Now you can make a beautiful cardigan or sweater using these techniques to create button holes and button strips. Make your own blocking board
- Learn the many techniques to increase and decrease - Shape your items to suit all your needs, even knitting maternity items become a breeze.
- Blocking your items prior to sewing together a must learn to for that professional finish
- Little know secrets to designing your own patterns - Release your creativity and let your imagination run wild
- Vintage style and Patterns are a must have for any new designer - Fashions come and go, then comeback again - don't toss any patterns out without checking this first.
- Complete your projects - binding or cast off - learn the proven steps to achieving
- Comprehensive guide to tools to use - save time and money don't buy any equipment until you've checked this out
- Learn how to measure and fit - customise patterns to your needs - even knitting maternity wear becomes a breeze
- Cable Knitting made simple - Now you can start knitting those beautiful cable knit sweaters, your family will love you.
- Understand the terminology and abbreviations used in knitting - A comprehensive glossary of knitting terms used by in knitting patterns
- Knitting for babies - make your first baby blanket for the new born - Learn the do's and don'ts of knitting for babies
- Patterns specially designed for beginners - don't attempt any difficult projects until you perfect your techniques with 4 simple patterns specially for beginners.
- Left Handed knitting instructions - Many knitting books forget how awkward it is for our left handed friends to knit - well I haven't.
- Continental and English knitting methods illustrtated - Try both and pick your favourite style and improve your techniques, and speeds.
- Learn how you can earn money from your knitting. - Imagine making a living from something you are passionate about.
- Add colour learn the secrets to intarsia - create your own designs, add logos, save money and make unique gifts for family and friends
- A guide to what needles to use with which yarns - Get the tension right and you will have perfect results every time
- How to distiguish your knits from your purls - learn this and you will never be lost again, your friends will think you have been knitting for years
- Everything you need to know to get started - this will save you time and money on tools and material