Internet Marketers, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Pastors, Church Leaders, Bible Teachers, Speakers, Poets, Authors and Writers.. You have a huge selection of material that needs to be shared globally. Let me show you how to publish your hard work as an Amazon Kindle publication – quickly, easily and without incurring publishing costs. Whether long or short, your material is exactly what people around the world would love to have access to.
The “Publish Your Passion” Kindle Publishing Course will open the door to amazing opportunities in the online publishing world and help you become known as an AUTHORity in your field of expertise. This is an exciting course and I really recommend you take advantage of it TODAY. An added bonus is that you will have personal access to me for the duration of the course to assist you with any difficulties you may experience.
Think about this…
- Thousands of buyers armed with credit cards visit these sites every day looking for new books to read on their various devices. They are not just browsing… they want to buy.
- The Amazon Kindle Store is the world’s fastest growing eBook Marketplace in the world today.
- Amazon (Kindle publishing) will do everything possible to help you market your books in countries around the world.
- Amazon takes care of selling and delivering your book and send you up to 70% royalties.
- This is free publishing, without any out-of-pocket expenses (once your book is ready for publishing).
- The whole world is at your feet. You do NOT need a Kindle to read kindle books! You may read them for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon’s free software available here: http://ow.ly/EUvxn
- Some Kindle Authors have already sold in excess of one million copies of their books so why shouldn’t YOU be the next Amazon Best Seller?
The Course consists of eight modules:
- Preparing Your Digital Book. Helping you bring your manuscript to completion and including all necessary information and extra pages. Includes tips on how to bring buyers back to your website to give you their email address so you can keep in touch and tell them about your next book.
- Initial Preparation. Taking care of preliminary details.
- Cover Preparation. Your best advertisement for your book.
- Publishing Your Kindle Book. Step-by-step instructions on publishing your book on the Amazon Kindle platform within minutes so you will be a published author in 24 hours.
- Formatting Your Book for Kindle. How to work your way through the maze of instructions and produce beautifully formatted books. You will even be supplied with a professionally formatted template you can just copy and paste your information into.
- Promoting Your Book. You need to tell people where to find your book and you will receive some excellent marketing advice. The more buyers, the more royalties! Learn how to get your books on the social media scene. Remember, if you don’t tell them, they won’t buy your book.
- Keeping Track of your Sales and Royalties. How to keep on eye on your sales in various countries. Always know how your book is doing and watch your marketing efforts bearing fruit.
- Updating Your Books. Unlike print books, you can update your digital book at any time and republish within 24 hours. Discover how to keep it up to date, correct errors and add material.