"Keepin It Green" offers a practical approach to having a beautiful lawn and landscape that is chemical free while working with the environment!
I have worked in the landscaping business for 18 years. During that time, I developed and utilized what I call "best practice" green methods to address lawn, garden and ornamental care from an organic or holistic approach. This ebook promotes a green approach to lawn and ornamental care that will significantly reduce your dependence on synthetic fertilizers and toxic chemicals. This will help protect the environment and will save you money."
In this book:
- Learn how to avoid constant nitrogen applications!
- Become an expert in taking care of you own lawn and ornamentals!
- Discover all natural methods of weed, insect and disease control!
- Includes expertise on watering, mowing, and all natural recipes that brings your soil alive!
- Work with Mother nature and unlock the power of your soil!
- Have a beautiful lawn without chemicals while being green!
- Includes multiple resources for products and equipment recommendations to save you time and money!