How to Condition Muscles to Jump Higher
Revolutionary speed training exercises quicken and strengthen all the muscles needed for higher leaps
The contents of Jump Higher Speed Training Program:
- Welcome and Training Information
Understand more about Isometric Training, Muscular Contraction, Resistance Bands, The Jumping Process and The Running Process.
- Training Instructions and Training Tips
Written instructions and tips on how to get the most from this program.
- Training Videos
Instructional videos with detailed explanation showing exactly how to do each of the 10 training exercises. Plus workout summaries of each exercise for quick reference when needed.
Plus one additional exercise, called the Afterburner, that will help boost your performance with an exercise modification.
- Muscle Charts and Movements
Muscle charts and movements of all the muscles involved in jumping higher running faster.
- Progress Chart and Training Schedules
The Progress Chart and Weekly Training Schedule to keep track of your jumping improvements and the training schedule to know which exercises to do each day.
Do Not Delay, When You Jump Higher and Move Quicker You Will...
- Win More Games
- Score More Often
- Be Inspired to do even Better
- Get the Attention of Coaches, Scouts and Cheerleaders
- Make the Big Play when it Counts
- Grab More Rebounds
- Block More Shots
- Feel Great About Your Game
- Get More Playing Time
Why it Works...
Isometrics Training and Fast Twitch Muscle Fibers
The way we teach it the end result is the entire muscle quickens and strengthens very quickly.
- The Workout
Apply isometrics with the resistance band to all of your running and kicking muscles and joint movements the way we will teach you, and you will become dramatically faster with stronger kicks.
- The Resistance Band
The Resistance Band and Variable Elastic Potential
The variable resistance properties of the band will isolate and condition your running muscles so they react with speed and quickness without adding bulk.
What Makes This Training Different?
- Helps Nearly Anyone Jump Higher and Run Faster - These exercises are safe and work for nearly any age group. They are used by College and High School basketball players as well as beginner youth as young 8 years of age – and anyone else of nearly any age.
- Higher Leaps Come Quickly - Athletes and players using this training often see dramatic results in their jumping heights very quickly, even in the middle of basketball season… and even if they have been doing other training for some time.
- Does Not Take a Lot of Time - The exercises only take about 15 minutes a day, 4 days a week.
- Used by Thousands of basketball players throughout the world - Thousands across the world are using these exercises to condition their jumping muscles for quickness and strength with overwhelming success. Many are setting new personal records in the jumping ability.
- No Special Equipment Needed - The exercises can be done practically anywhere and anytime and require no special equipment.
- Conditions Muscles For Higher Leaps - Adding these workouts to your training conditions your jumping muscles for contraction speed in ways your other workouts are not capable of doing.
Place Your Order and Get Started
The sooner you get started the sooner you will be beating all your best leaps - and joining thousands who are now getting closer to their athletic dreams.