Here’s a sampling of what’s covered in
- We establish what healing after infidelity is - and isn't. It's much more than just moving on and not feeling the pain anymore.
- Journey to Healing: Surviving and Thriving Post D-day...
- The difference between pain and suffering.
- How Disney movies have greatly influenced the idea of what we believe marriage should be.
- The root of your disappointment in your spouse after his/her affair.
- The elements that are foundational to healthy marriages and healing.
- The concept of radical acceptance.
- Shame - the silent enemy of healing.
- To change your life you must change your thinking.
- The right time to resume sex after the affair.
- The enemy within that can sabotage your efforts.
- What to do if you cannot forgive or move on emotionally.
And much more...
Here's what to expect...
- You will be better equipped to make sense of what happened, get over the devastation, and regain equilibrium.
- You will come to understand and believe that Healing and thriving is an active process, it is a choice, and best of all, it is in your power.
- It will provide you with unique insights and perspectives into what it takes to heal from infidelity.
- Discover wells of strength that have always been present within you, your resilience and inherent inner beauty.
- You will consider things that you probably hadn't previously which will give you a sense of empowerment that you didn't have before.
- Learn how to confront the pain of betrayal head on so you can overcome it.
- Develop skills to deal with difficult emotional states to help heal the mind and free it from its pain and confusion.
And much more...