Title: Professional Welding
Complete Package for Welding & Machine Shop eBook
All eBooks In Package:
- Welding Manual
- Metal Properties, Characteristics, Codes and Standards
- Fundamentals of Machine Tools
- Lathe Operations
- Precision Measuring and Gaging
- Metal Body Repair
- Welding Operations Part I
- Shop Practices and Safety
- Metal Cutting Band Saw Operation
- Milling Machine Operations
- Use and Care of Hand tools and Measuring Tools
- Welding Operations Part I
- Precision Measuring Instruction
- Principles of Drafting and Shop Drawing
- Welding Theory & Symbols
- Machine Shop Calculation
eBook #1... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Beginners Guide To Cutting Hair
Author: Nadine Visscher
LEARN THE SIMPLE STEPS and TECHNIQUES required to
CUT HAIR LIKE A PROFESSIONAL
in your home, regardless of your experience level
Discover now - how you can very easily cut someone's hair
and have it look like a salon cut ... every time
READ ON TO LEARN MORE
My name is Nadine Visscher and I have been cutting hair for the past 20 years.
My first hair cutting experience was a bad one...
- As I bent over to pick something up off the floor, the beaters caught some hair on the right side of my head.
- Then came the challenge of getting the other side of my head to match and to shape my hair so that it looked like I intended to cut it that way in the first place.....
- Every second, the electric mixer got closer and closer, eating my hair at a rapid rate.
- I screamed, and my brother jumped up to yank the electric cord out of the socket. (When it stopped, the beaters were 3 inches from my head!)
- I had long hair that hung down to the middle of my back.
- I was 14 and was making a cake with the batter swirling around in an electric mixer.
- There was just no way to untangle me - I had to get out the scissors and cut off at least 12 inches of my hair.
As the years... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Resume Writing Secrets
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $9.95 or less).
Title: Resume Writing Secrets
If you're wanting to craft out an attractive and professional resume, then this may be the most important letter you'll ever read!...
"Discover The Hidden Rules & Secrets Of Crafting A Professional Resume That Will Never Required You To Follow The Rules You Hear From The Grapevine And Easily Find Your Dream Job To Fit Like A Custom-made Suit!"
It doesn't matter if this is the first time you are trying to write a professional resume for finding your dream job, this guide will help you to get on a right track of resume writing.
Dear Internet Friend,
- Are you in the right career?
- Is it time for a change? Are you ready to begin a new career?
Do you or someone you know want a better way to navigate? If so, pay close attention!
There's finally an original new book created just for people like you!
And, if you really want to know the facts about resumes, this book is definitely for YOU!
This Isn't Like Some Useless Guides On Resumes That You Can Find In Any Store..
...On the internet, or even at your local library for that matter!
This book covers everything there is to know about resumes and it's understandable to the average person! In fact, some people have called it the "Resume Secret Recipe"!
Ebook Type: PDF
Welding and Cutting Metals
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $4.95 or less).
Title: Welding and Cutting Metals
Start Your Own High-Paying Career In Welding With This Welding Course
At last you can now start to discover welding - the art of joining and cutting metals with The Welding Course - right at the comfort of your home in your free time!
A Career In Welding and Cutting Metals
Would you like to start a potentially lucrative career or business with a welding skill?
Acquiring a new skill in welding could give you a potentially high-paying career (Salary Range: $13.00-$26.44 per hour).
It could also open for you a floodgate of new opportunities with various businesses and arts and crafts that you have only dreamt about of starting and enjoying.
At last you can now start to discover welding - the art of joining and cutting metals with The Welding Course - right at the comfort of your home in your free time.
The Welding Course is the textbook equivalent of a hands-on welding training. It prepares and orients you to the basic as well the advanced.
It contains all necessary information and data in one volume, making it possible for the workman to use one source for securing a knowledge of both principle and practice, preparation and finishing of the work, and both large and small repair work as well as manufacturing methods used in metal working.
With almost a hundred
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Physicians in Transition
Author: Richard F Fernandez
This ebook will introduce you to individual doctors who felt lost, trapped, exhausted, sick, guilty, frightened and an array of other emotions. These doctors may not have understood the feelings or the root cause of the problem but they faced it head on, got through it and overcame the feelings.
List of Doctors featured in Volume 1:
- Dr. Mark Schnitzer, International Trainer
- Dr. Gabor Oroszlan, Senior Marketing Manager
- Dr. Rebecca Winokur, Senior Clinical Content Editor
- Dr. Philippa Kennealy, The Entrepreneurial MD
- Dr. Joseph Kim, Physician Technologist
- Dr. Jay Crutchfield, Surgical Arts
- Dr. Zoe Deol, Freelance Guru
- Dr. Mark Browne, Physician Executive
- Dr. Lisa Chu , Musician, Life Coach, Entrepreneur
- Dr. Rita Meek, Medical Director
- Dr. Jonathan Cargan, President, Freelance Author,Consultant
- Dr. Ola Medhat , Physician Advisor
- Dr. Kenneth Cohn, Author, Founder, Cancer Survivor
- Dr. Robin Dhillon, Trainer, Consultant, Living with MS
- Dr. Gail Reilly, Transitional Medicine
- Dr. Angela Scharnhorst, Health Services Administrator
- Dr. Michael McLaughlin, Author and Co-Founder
- Dr. Kelly Sennholz, Founder, Chief Medical Officer
- Dr. Alan Jacobson, Navy Veteran - Operation Desert Storm
- Dr. Mary Padilla, Cytopathologist
- Dr. Andrew Schwartz, Holistic
Title: Guide To Becoming A Successful Real Estate Agent
Author: Theresa Cohen
An Open Letter To Anyone Who Dreams Of Becoming A Wildly Successful Real Estate Agent, But Can't Get Started...
How one simple phone call will boost your credibility and your income forever.
- Think there's only one way to get your education, and become an agent? Think again - 5 little-known methods for getting yourself up and running quickly.
- The real secret to earning top dollar while doing much less work (top-shelf agents know this and are hoping you don't find out).
- The no-lose way to stay so far ahead of your competition using carefully hidden strategies of the world's richest real estate agents!
- The correct way to set up your home office so that your business runs smoothly.
- How to make the sellers more receptive to your buyer's offer, and actually get them excited about taking it.
- How to get involved in commercial real estate (which has been called the more lucrative form of real estate in the world).
- How to create referral systems to that your current customers can bring you all the business you can handle, without even spending a dime on advertising!
- How to create a professional image for yourself that instantly makes you and you appear trustworthy and reputable.
- How to become a successful real estate agent even if you have very little spare time to devote to studying.
- Gain the unfair advantage in your industry by knowing how to
Title: HOW TO BECOME A JINGLE SINGER
Author: Ken R.
If you've always wanted to be a jingle singer....
Or if you've suddenly gotten the urge....
But you don't know how or where to start....
This is exactly what you're looking for:
HOW TO BECOME A JINGLE SINGER
by Ken R.
What Will You Learn From This Book?
- Your two requirements for success as a jingle singer
- Your demo: What to include, how to structure the contents
- Your demo cover
- Working with producers
- Why "rejection is your friend"
- What to do when the studio calls you!
- What to do to make sure you get paid. (Remember, your dream is to be a professional jingle singer.)
- Should you offer your own suggestions in a recording session?
- Should you get paid for coming back for a "redo"?
- Should you get paid for an "audition"? (That's a very "inside" question, because in the jingle business "audition" has more than one meaning.)
- Selling yourself on the phone
- Organizing your contact information
- Marketing do's & don'ts for jingle singers
- Identifying your market
- How, where and why you should "network"
- How to turn yourself into a marketable commodity
- How to handle requests to sing "freebies"
- How to contact prospects
- How to avoid paying for other people's mistakes
- How often to "follow up" after you've made contact
Title: Beginners Guide for MODELS,ACTORS
Author: SARAH PARKER
SARAH PARKER'S GUIDE FOR THE BEGINNING MODEL AND ACTOR
You've probably seen magazine ads, commercials and television shows featuring people that are very similar to yourself, and wondered if you could have a successful career in the industry. Regardless of your age, if this is something that you have always wanted to do, then let's do it! There is a wide demand for all types, sizes, ages of people who have the availability of time and desire to work... not just 'beautiful' people. There is work for all shapes, sizes and ethnic backgrounds. Your success depends on YOU. Though not every person can be a superstar, there are certainly many opportunities for of all types of people that have the time and commitment. Sarah Parker Model & Talent Agency books hundreds of people every year that enjoy being on the set and earning extra money. We have the experience in placing models/talent and can show you the steps you need to take to launch YOUR career wherever you live.
What do you need to get started in the modeling and intertainment industry? If you have never done anything in modeling or acting and know very little; this is the ebook for you. Sarah Parker's Guide for the Beginning Model and Actor® Ebook has all the information you need. Don't spend money unnecessarily... Get started in... Click here to read the full description!
Title: 5S Implementation Manual
Author: Catherine Parrill & Bob Rosinski
Implement 5S Quickly and Easily
- Use this step-by-step ebook to the 1st Lean building block!
By using the time-tested methods found in the "5S Implementation Manual", you can find cost savings at the same time you are training your team and actually implementing your own 5S and Visual Controls system - in your own facility.
The information contained in this ebook is easy to read and understand, but it is not abbreviated and simplistic. It is thorough, with everything you need to know to launch a great 5S program.
The 5S processes of stabilizing and organizing are the initial basic steps required for a successful Lean Manufacturing Implementation.
5S and Lean works effectively in every type of company, and industry, not just manufacturing. In just a few hours YOU can successfully install a 5S program in:
- Production areas
- Distribution, Warehousing and Logistics
- Information and data flow systems
- Office / administrative areas
- Service companies
Title: PERSONALITY RADIO
Author: Dan O'Day
This is THE ebook for radio personalities who want to make the most out of their careers...and for program directors and managers who want to make the most out of their air talents.
- Using One-Liners Comfortably
- The Psychology of Diary-Keepers
- The Program Director as Disc Jockey
- The Job-Hunting Survival Guide
- The Air Personality's Ten Commandments
- The "Connection Myth"
- Paying Your Dues
- Owning The Airwaves
- On-Air Telephone Calls
- Morning Show Critiques
- Management & Personalities
- How To Use Calendar Bits
- Generating Cross-Media Attention
- Finding & Developing Air Personalities
- Creating Character Voices
- Creating & Using Comedy
- Building A Bit
- Being Real Without Being Negative
- Show Prep
- Interviews with 14 top personalities (including Howard Stern, Rick Dees, Gary Owens, Jonathon Brandmeier, Harry Shearer and The Greaseman)
- ...and a ton of inspiration for radio professionals everywhere!
- PERSONALITY RADIO is... a 257-page ebook
- PERSONALITY RADIO is crammed with ideas, tips & techniques designed for the radio personality who wants to get to the top...and stay there.
- PERSONALITY RADIO is an insider's guide to on-air
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (262)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
39 Jobs ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $345.95)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc