Title: Resume and Cover Letter Guide
Discover How to Easily Write A Winning Resume and Cover Letter That Lands You Interviews
What is included in the Guide?
- The unique structure of an IT resume as well as the unique information to include in IT resumes
- Proven techniques to help you incorporate relevant keywords in your resume, keywords used by employers to find "matching" resumes when performing searches using online career sites like Monster or their internal resume database
- Use the 27-point Resume Evaluation Checklist to assess your resume and uncover areas for improvement
- Includes Sample thank-you letter examples and what to include in your thank-you letter
- Includes Sample resume examples - reverse chronological as well as functional
- Includes Sample reference list example
- Includes Sample cover letter examples - to employers for posted positions, to recruiters and headhunters, and a broadcast letter to employers where there was no specific job opening
- How to develop content for each section of your resume, including the Objective, Professional Summary, Experience, Skills, and Education sections
- Find out what information to leave out of your resume
- Find out what additional information to include in your resume
- Easy-to-follow Intake Profile Worksheets to help you gather your unique skills, experience and accomplishments that support your target job objective and prevent
Title: Cracking the Code to Pharmaceutical Sales
"A top resource for targeting and entering the pharmaceutical sales industry."
Cracking the Code to Pharmaceutical Sales examines key areas relevant to job seekers with their sights set on the pharmaceutical industry. The ebook offers an in-depth look at pharmaceutical sales, e.g. examining the industry for longevity and interviewing pharmaceutical recruiters, plus including several resume examples that have landed individuals high-paying positions with pharmaceutical companies.
Pharmaceutical recruiters and industry insiders provided their expertise to this publication.
You'll receive details and answers pertaining to ...
- The bare-minimum requirements for a career in pharmaceutical sales.
- Salary information for pharmaceutical sales positions and other potential obstacles.
- Is it is true that those wanting into the field to have a pleasing appearance?
- Characteristics that pharmaceutical companies seek with potential candidates.
- Also included you'll learn how to improve your objective or summary statement, what's acceptable in a resume, important keywords to improve your interview rate with pharmaceutical companies and recruiters, and how soft skills come into play.
- Also included you'll find a thorough list of interview questions, specific to pharmaceutical companies, and strategies for answering them. You won't make it through the interviewing gauntlet without viewing
Title: Complete Interview Guide
Here's what you're going to discover when you get the "Complete Interview Guide":
- When and how do you follow up on an interview to skyrocket your chances of landing the job?
- What's the best way to turn down a job offer? Do this wrong, and your other job offers could be at risk.
- What should you expect when the job interviewers ask you back for a second job interview? Don't make the costly mistake that most people do!
- What questions should you be asking when you follow up on the interview? If you don't know this you're chances of getting that job plummet.
- The best way to close your job interview so you cast a lasting impression that almost guarantees you the job.
- Stumped? Here's what you say, when you don't know the answer to the interviewer's question.
- Shaky voice. Sweaty palms. Twitches. How do you handle job interview jitters?
- How to write thank you letters that get results.
- How to handle multiple job offers. And how to decide which job out of the bunch to take.
- How to answer behavioral/situational questions?
- How do you convince the interviewers you really want the job?
- Got a telephone interview? Here are right and wrong methods of handling it.
As if that weren't enough to give you the cool, calm skills you need to beat tricky job interviewers at their game, you're getting more ...
- Terminated. Fired. What to do when
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $17.00 or less).
Author: Stacy Fox
DID YOU KNOW?
- How Teenagers Become Successful in Life?
- How Teenagers Can Start Their Own Businesses?
- And, How They Can Have a Ball Doing it?
Are you sick and tired of hearing how bad teenagers are? Every time you pick up a newspaper or listen to the news there's another story about a gang or how an out of control teen has behaved badly.
We never hear about the kids who excel at their studies. We never hear about the kids who donate their time to help others. We never hear about the kids who hold down jobs plus doing well in school.
There's also another segment of the teen world that we rarely hear about and that's teens that are also entrepreneurs, or as we prefer to call them "Teenpreneurs."
These teens are very special. They have the foresight to see into the future and understand that having their own businesses is the key to their higher education and a prosperous future.
But, we're about to give you a picture of a few teens that are just like that. Reading their stories is inspirational. But that's not all. "Teenpreneurs" is really all about helping a teen of your own realize their dreams and live up to their potential.
Not only do we tell you all about teens who have done it, we also teach the readers how to do it themselves. That's right. There are tons of businesses that are geared for teens and "Teenpreneurs" teaches you everything you
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: FUNDAMENTALS OF RADIO PROGRAMMING
Author: Randy Michaels
Let Your Mentoring Begin.
- Your job as a Relationship Manager
- Your Station's Most Important Asset. (No, it's not some squishy-soft concept like, "Your people." It's the very first thing Randy looks at when considering acquiring a new station.)
- Why you're probably playing your commercials at the wrong time
- Why you can't afford to listen to record companies (!)
- Why Competitive Research is important to your station
- What percentage of your playlist should be "power" songs. (You'll be surprised.)
- Utilizing the power of music flow
- The smart way to introduce a new song to your playlist
- The single most common mistake stations make in programming their music
- The reconnaissance you should do on your very first day in a new market. (But because you probably never did it in your own market, you should do this for your own station tomorrow.)
- The one thing your music clock must do
- The one thing you must give your air staff if they're to succeed
- The one thing a world-class PD should never do in relation to music programming
- The one aspect of the radio station most PDs need to learn a lot more about
- The mistake of over-catering to your core audience
- The life cycle of every record
- The key to successful promotion without a large budget
- The key to picking your music research sample
- The fallacy upon
Title: Get Paid To Shop & Eat
What Do I Get By Joining?
By joining ShoppingJobs.net, members have instant access to our extensive database of companies who are actively seeking Mystery Shoppers plus a whole lot more! You will have instant access to:
- Access To Employer Database
- Daily Job Board (always updated)
- Employee Log
- Mystery Shopper Newsletter
- Job Search Tool
- Step By Step Ebook
How Can This Help Me?
ShoppingJobs.net has helped many people to release the burdens of money and stress. Imagine being able to:
- Go Shopping & Get Paid
- Get Your Purchases Free
- Eat Out For Free & Get Paid
- Get Paid To Go To The Movies
- Take Golf Lessons Free & Get Paid
- Spend More Time With Your Family
- Get Paid To Take Online Surveys!
- Get Paid To Drive!
- Get Paid To Pass Out Free Samples
Quick Start Job Guide
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $4.95 or less).
Title: Quick Start Job Guide
Become Your Industry's "Most Wanted"...
"Learn The Secrets To Instantly Receiving More Job Offers Than You Can Possibly Handle!"
Dear Job Seeker,
If you are anything like I was when I was busy hunting for a full time job, you've probably been sending in resumes left and right, spending hours scouring through online job ads with one hand, while flipping through the newspaper classifieds with the other.
Job Hunting.. it's not always the most enjoyable part of being an adult is it?
Not only do you have to deal with the frustration of trying to find jobs that you are qualified for, but once you have a list of 'possibilities', you learn that there are dozens of other qualified job seekers trying to land the same position!
Here's How To Catapult Leaps And Bounds Ahead Of Your Competition..
Imagine this for a moment, if you will..
You draft up one of the most impressive resumes that these hiring agents have ever seen. Anyone who glances at it, is immediately impressed. Your phone starts ringing off the hook.. companies.. employers, interested in having you come in for an interview.
Within days, you have a dozen lined up.. and each time you finish one, you leave with the satisfaction that you've got it in the bag.. and you do.. before too long, the phone is ringing off the hook
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Police Oral Board Guide
Learn How To Ace Your Police Oral Board Interview And Land An Exciting Career In Law Enforcement
Get Your Hands On The #1 Rated Guide That's Jam Packed With The Most Commonly Asked Police Oral Board Interview Questions (And Answers) As Well As Tips, Tricks and Secrets That Guarantee You a Successful Oral Board Interview
Here's a look at what's inside:
- Discover the most commonly asked police interview questions: Don't be caught off guard! Know what questions will be asked during your police oral exam and your battle is virtually won. Ace Your Police Oral Board Interview is "jam packed" with all the questions you're most likely going to be asked, including the tough scenario questions that test your job knowledge, ability, judgment and reasoning abilities.
- **Just Added** a comprehensive list of bonus questions recently submitted by readers of this ebook to make sure all of your bases are covered. Knowing these questions on top of every other question in this ebook guarantees to give you an incredible advantage over your competition!
- Learn what to wear and what not to wear to your police interview: Understand that your appearance is not only going to be part of your first impression on the police oral board, it's also going to be rated. Don't let something you can control be your demise!
- Know why each question is being asked... Click here to read the full description!
Title: How To Start & Manage A Highly Profitable Cleaning Service
Author: Millie Louise
LEARN HOW TO START YOUR OWN HIGHLY PROFITABLE HOUSE - APARTMENT CLEANING SERVICE
Doing That .. Which Others Simply Will Not Do
If you remember that little lesson .. you will make loads of money!
Your Are A Winner By Finding A Need And Filling It!
Most homes consist of a two-career couple, generally they work outside of the home.
They have busy work schedules, and if they have children, they have a myriad of activities which squeeze every last minute of family and personal time.
Who has time these days for cleaning? Most people rank cleaning their homes last on their list.
The future prospects for cleaning services are great!
More and more women are working, which means they will need their homes cleaned. Cleaning services are one of the fastest growing businesses in America.
My Course will cover the following:
- Your First Face to Face Interview
- Price Setting
- Plan of Attack
- Marketing techniques
- Learn How To Clean Fast and Methodically
- How Business Works
- How & Where Do You Start
- Energy Saving Cleaning Techniques
- Customer Service
- And Much, Much More!
Looking forward to you order and my you have the same wonderful success I've had, in your own cleaning business.... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Find a Job and other Vital Statistics
How to find Jobs & Vital Information on the Internet
Look at all the information you'll have at your fingertips with this incredible collection of helpful guides.
Even if you only use 1 or 2 of these, it's well worth the price!
- Your Home Fire Safety Checklist
- Your Guide To Social Security Benefits
- Whats Fair In Collecting Debts
- What You Should Know About Life Insurance
- Timeless Classics - A Reading List
- The Small Business Handbook (128 Pages)
- The Medicare Handbook
- Swindlers Are Calling!
- Staying Independent In Your Older Years
- Solving Credit Problems
- Schools Without Drugs - A Plan For Us All
- Read It Before You Eat It!
- Owing A Healthy And Safe Lawn
- Nine Ways To Lower Your Auto Insurance
- New Car Buying Guide
- Naturalization Requirements & General Information
- Lost Or Stolen: Credit And Atm Cards
- Jobs For Tommorow
- Invest Wisely - A Guide To Mutual Funds
- Inside Guide To Air Quality
- How To Communicate For Better Auto Service
- How To Claim Government Benefits
- How To Buy Surplus Property From The Military
- How To Buy Land From The Government
- How To Buy A Used Car The Smart Way
- How Investment Swindles Work
- Helping Your Child Succeed In School
- Helping Your Child Learn To
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (262)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
39 Jobs ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $345.95)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc