Title: Police Oral Board Guide
Learn How To Ace Your Police Oral Board Interview And Land An Exciting Career In Law Enforcement
Get Your Hands On The #1 Rated Guide That's Jam Packed With The Most Commonly Asked Police Oral Board Interview Questions (And Answers) As Well As Tips, Tricks and Secrets That Guarantee You a Successful Oral Board Interview
Here's a look at what's inside:
- Discover the most commonly asked police interview questions: Don't be caught off guard! Know what questions will be asked during your police oral exam and your battle is virtually won. Ace Your Police Oral Board Interview is "jam packed" with all the questions you're most likely going to be asked, including the tough scenario questions that test your job knowledge, ability, judgment and reasoning abilities.
- **Just Added** a comprehensive list of bonus questions recently submitted by readers of this ebook to make sure all of your bases are covered. Knowing these questions on top of every other question in this ebook guarantees to give you an incredible advantage over your competition!
- Learn what to wear and what not to wear to your police interview: Understand that your appearance is not only going to be part of your first impression on the police oral board, it's also going to be rated. Don't let something you can control be your demise!
- Know why each question is being asked
Title: Find a Job and other Vital Statistics
How to find Jobs & Vital Information on the Internet
Look at all the information you'll have at your fingertips with this incredible collection of helpful guides.
Even if you only use 1 or 2 of these, it's well worth the price!
- Your Home Fire Safety Checklist
- Your Guide To Social Security Benefits
- Whats Fair In Collecting Debts
- What You Should Know About Life Insurance
- Timeless Classics - A Reading List
- The Small Business Handbook (128 Pages)
- The Medicare Handbook
- Swindlers Are Calling!
- Staying Independent In Your Older Years
- Solving Credit Problems
- Schools Without Drugs - A Plan For Us All
- Read It Before You Eat It!
- Owing A Healthy And Safe Lawn
- Nine Ways To Lower Your Auto Insurance
- New Car Buying Guide
- Naturalization Requirements & General Information
- Lost Or Stolen: Credit And Atm Cards
- Jobs For Tommorow
- Invest Wisely - A Guide To Mutual Funds
- Inside Guide To Air Quality
- How To Communicate For Better Auto Service
- How To Claim Government Benefits
- How To Buy Surplus Property From The Military
- How To Buy Land From The Government
- How To Buy A Used Car The Smart Way
- How Investment Swindles Work
- Helping Your Child Succeed In School
- Helping Your Child Learn To
Title: Professional Welding
Complete Package for Welding & Machine Shop eBook
All eBooks In Package:
- Welding Manual
- Metal Properties, Characteristics, Codes and Standards
- Fundamentals of Machine Tools
- Lathe Operations
- Precision Measuring and Gaging
- Metal Body Repair
- Welding Operations Part I
- Shop Practices and Safety
- Metal Cutting Band Saw Operation
- Milling Machine Operations
- Use and Care of Hand tools and Measuring Tools
- Welding Operations Part I
- Precision Measuring Instruction
- Principles of Drafting and Shop Drawing
- Welding Theory & Symbols
- Machine Shop Calculation
eBook #1... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Beginners Guide To Cutting Hair
Author: Nadine Visscher
LEARN THE SIMPLE STEPS and TECHNIQUES required to
CUT HAIR LIKE A PROFESSIONAL
in your home, regardless of your experience level
Discover now - how you can very easily cut someone's hair
and have it look like a salon cut ... every time
READ ON TO LEARN MORE
My name is Nadine Visscher and I have been cutting hair for the past 20 years.
My first hair cutting experience was a bad one...
- As I bent over to pick something up off the floor, the beaters caught some hair on the right side of my head.
- Then came the challenge of getting the other side of my head to match and to shape my hair so that it looked like I intended to cut it that way in the first place.....
- Every second, the electric mixer got closer and closer, eating my hair at a rapid rate.
- I screamed, and my brother jumped up to yank the electric cord out of the socket. (When it stopped, the beaters were 3 inches from my head!)
- I had long hair that hung down to the middle of my back.
- I was 14 and was making a cake with the batter swirling around in an electric mixer.
- There was just no way to untangle me - I had to get out the scissors and cut off at least 12 inches of my hair.
As the years... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Resume Writing Secrets
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $9.95 or less).
Title: Resume Writing Secrets
If you're wanting to craft out an attractive and professional resume, then this may be the most important letter you'll ever read!...
"Discover The Hidden Rules & Secrets Of Crafting A Professional Resume That Will Never Required You To Follow The Rules You Hear From The Grapevine And Easily Find Your Dream Job To Fit Like A Custom-made Suit!"
It doesn't matter if this is the first time you are trying to write a professional resume for finding your dream job, this guide will help you to get on a right track of resume writing.
Dear Internet Friend,
- Are you in the right career?
- Is it time for a change? Are you ready to begin a new career?
Do you or someone you know want a better way to navigate? If so, pay close attention!
There's finally an original new book created just for people like you!
And, if you really want to know the facts about resumes, this book is definitely for YOU!
This Isn't Like Some Useless Guides On Resumes That You Can Find In Any Store..
...On the internet, or even at your local library for that matter!
This book covers everything there is to know about resumes and it's understandable to the average person! In fact, some people have called it the "Resume Secret Recipe"!
Ebook Type: PDF
Welding and Cutting Metals
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $4.95 or less).
Title: Welding and Cutting Metals
Start Your Own High-Paying Career In Welding With This Welding Course
At last you can now start to discover welding - the art of joining and cutting metals with The Welding Course - right at the comfort of your home in your free time!
A Career In Welding and Cutting Metals
Would you like to start a potentially lucrative career or business with a welding skill?
Acquiring a new skill in welding could give you a potentially high-paying career (Salary Range: $13.00-$26.44 per hour).
It could also open for you a floodgate of new opportunities with various businesses and arts and crafts that you have only dreamt about of starting and enjoying.
At last you can now start to discover welding - the art of joining and cutting metals with The Welding Course - right at the comfort of your home in your free time.
The Welding Course is the textbook equivalent of a hands-on welding training. It prepares and orients you to the basic as well the advanced.
It contains all necessary information and data in one volume, making it possible for the workman to use one source for securing a knowledge of both principle and practice, preparation and finishing of the work, and both large and small repair work as well as manufacturing methods used in metal working.
With almost a hundred
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Physicians in Transition
Author: Richard F Fernandez
This ebook will introduce you to individual doctors who felt lost, trapped, exhausted, sick, guilty, frightened and an array of other emotions. These doctors may not have understood the feelings or the root cause of the problem but they faced it head on, got through it and overcame the feelings.
List of Doctors featured in Volume 1:
- Dr. Mark Schnitzer, International Trainer
- Dr. Gabor Oroszlan, Senior Marketing Manager
- Dr. Rebecca Winokur, Senior Clinical Content Editor
- Dr. Philippa Kennealy, The Entrepreneurial MD
- Dr. Joseph Kim, Physician Technologist
- Dr. Jay Crutchfield, Surgical Arts
- Dr. Zoe Deol, Freelance Guru
- Dr. Mark Browne, Physician Executive
- Dr. Lisa Chu , Musician, Life Coach, Entrepreneur
- Dr. Rita Meek, Medical Director
- Dr. Jonathan Cargan, President, Freelance Author,Consultant
- Dr. Ola Medhat , Physician Advisor
- Dr. Kenneth Cohn, Author, Founder, Cancer Survivor
- Dr. Robin Dhillon, Trainer, Consultant, Living with MS
- Dr. Gail Reilly, Transitional Medicine
- Dr. Angela Scharnhorst, Health Services Administrator
- Dr. Michael McLaughlin, Author and Co-Founder
- Dr. Kelly Sennholz, Founder, Chief Medical Officer
- Dr. Alan Jacobson, Navy Veteran - Operation Desert Storm
- Dr. Mary Padilla, Cytopathologist
- Dr. Andrew Schwartz, Holistic
Title: Guide To Becoming A Successful Real Estate Agent
Author: Theresa Cohen
An Open Letter To Anyone Who Dreams Of Becoming A Wildly Successful Real Estate Agent, But Can't Get Started...
How one simple phone call will boost your credibility and your income forever.
- Think there's only one way to get your education, and become an agent? Think again - 5 little-known methods for getting yourself up and running quickly.
- The real secret to earning top dollar while doing much less work (top-shelf agents know this and are hoping you don't find out).
- The no-lose way to stay so far ahead of your competition using carefully hidden strategies of the world's richest real estate agents!
- The correct way to set up your home office so that your business runs smoothly.
- How to make the sellers more receptive to your buyer's offer, and actually get them excited about taking it.
- How to get involved in commercial real estate (which has been called the more lucrative form of real estate in the world).
- How to create referral systems to that your current customers can bring you all the business you can handle, without even spending a dime on advertising!
- How to create a professional image for yourself that instantly makes you and you appear trustworthy and reputable.
- How to become a successful real estate agent even if you have very little spare time to devote to studying.
- Gain the unfair advantage in your industry by knowing how to
Title: HOW TO BECOME A JINGLE SINGER
Author: Ken R.
If you've always wanted to be a jingle singer....
Or if you've suddenly gotten the urge....
But you don't know how or where to start....
This is exactly what you're looking for:
HOW TO BECOME A JINGLE SINGER
by Ken R.
What Will You Learn From This Book?
- Your two requirements for success as a jingle singer
- Your demo: What to include, how to structure the contents
- Your demo cover
- Working with producers
- Why "rejection is your friend"
- What to do when the studio calls you!
- What to do to make sure you get paid. (Remember, your dream is to be a professional jingle singer.)
- Should you offer your own suggestions in a recording session?
- Should you get paid for coming back for a "redo"?
- Should you get paid for an "audition"? (That's a very "inside" question, because in the jingle business "audition" has more than one meaning.)
- Selling yourself on the phone
- Organizing your contact information
- Marketing do's & don'ts for jingle singers
- Identifying your market
- How, where and why you should "network"
- How to turn yourself into a marketable commodity
- How to handle requests to sing "freebies"
- How to contact prospects
- How to avoid paying for other people's mistakes
- How often to "follow up" after you've made contact
Title: Beginners Guide for MODELS,ACTORS
Author: SARAH PARKER
SARAH PARKER'S GUIDE FOR THE BEGINNING MODEL AND ACTOR
You've probably seen magazine ads, commercials and television shows featuring people that are very similar to yourself, and wondered if you could have a successful career in the industry. Regardless of your age, if this is something that you have always wanted to do, then let's do it! There is a wide demand for all types, sizes, ages of people who have the availability of time and desire to work... not just 'beautiful' people. There is work for all shapes, sizes and ethnic backgrounds. Your success depends on YOU. Though not every person can be a superstar, there are certainly many opportunities for of all types of people that have the time and commitment. Sarah Parker Model & Talent Agency books hundreds of people every year that enjoy being on the set and earning extra money. We have the experience in placing models/talent and can show you the steps you need to take to launch YOUR career wherever you live.
What do you need to get started in the modeling and intertainment industry? If you have never done anything in modeling or acting and know very little; this is the ebook for you. Sarah Parker's Guide for the Beginning Model and Actor® Ebook has all the information you need. Don't spend money unnecessarily... Get started in... Click here to read the full description!
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (237)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (235)
Young Adult (45)
39 Jobs ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $345.95)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc