Title: MERCHANT PROCESSING 101
Merchant Processing 101 will also show you:
- Within our "Merchant Beware" chapter, we completely explain beefed up fees that you should completely avoid and unneeded programs that only cost you money
- What type of systems that you should be on to eliminate many "enhanced" fees?
- What should be completely covered if your business is providing goods or services to other businesses either internet, retail or card not present.
- What should be completely covered if you own any type of retail establishment.
- What should be completely covered if you own a restaurant.
- What fees that you should be paying and what fees that you should not be.
- What fees are legitimate fees and what fees should completely be eliminated.
- The seven most important elements that you must cover to completely eliminate any "surprises" after the dotted line has been signed.
- Receive a Merchant Questionnaire with 52 questions that must be answered by your provider for covering all the aspects and fees of your particular merchant program.
- How to completely evaluate your own merchant statement for hidden costs.
- Gift Cards! Is it right for your business to substantiate the cost?
- Fully explain the only type of merchant program you should be on that fully protects you from unsubstantiated fee increases or greatly inflated processing fees . This program should not only guarantee your merchant
Title: eBay PowerSeller Tips and Tricks
Author: Michelle Jansen
So...... inside eBay PowerSeller Tips and Tricks, you'll find out about:
- working quicker.
- using smart tools that are available either cheaply or for nothing.
- the best sellers on eBay.
- secrets behind titles and subtitles.
- increasing your sales by over 30%.
- improving resources.
- gaining a competitive advantage.
- creating a better listing.
- Turn $500 (and a Widget) using eBay into $5000 in Six Weeks
- The Basics of Starting an eBay Business
- How to Increase Auction Profits
- How to Create and Automated eBay Money Machine
- Create a Full Time Income by Selling on eBay
Title: Becoming a Professional Organizer
This Ebook Shows You How To Easily and Quickly Start a Professional Organizing Business From The Ground Up.
You will benefit from this kit if you are:
- thinking of making an income while working from home and being your own boss
- ready to take your organizational skills and and apply them to your own business
- considering becoming a professional organizer
- already worked for a residential or office organizing business and now are ready to start your own professional organizing business
Table of Contents:
- What is a Professional Organizer?
- Required Qualifications and Skills
- Hands-on Organizers Vs. Consultants
- A Day in the Life of a Professional Organizer
Starting Your Professional Organizing Business
- Taxes, Licenses and Insurance
- Start-up Coverage
- Required Materials and Equipment
- Managing Your Records
- Managing Your Finances
- Legal Structure
- Developing a Logo
- Deciding on a Name
- Business Plans
Income Potential and Rate Setting
- Researching Your Market
- Rate Setting
- Project v. Hourly Fees
- Initial Consultations
Marketing Your Professional Organizing Business
- Staying Ahead of the Competition
- Getting Referrals... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Job Interview Answers That Will Get You Hired!
Author: Bob Firestone
JOB INTERVIEW coming up? ...
Do you want to come off as "poised" and professional?
Read these Sample Answers, in less than 7 minutes you will learn how to:
- Use professional words and phrases that will impress them.
- Tell them what they want to hear - so you GET HIR
- Position yourself as the BEST candidate for the job.
- Be more likeable & more confident. Easily calm nerves or fear.
- "Package & Spin" your work experience so it is a perfect fit for the job.
Are You Prepared For Tricky Behavioral Interview Questions Like These??
- Why should we hire YOU? What can you do for us that someone else can not?
- Why have you had so many jobs in such a short period of time?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- What was your role in your department's most recent success?
- What motivates you to go the extra mile on a project or job?
- What is the most creative thing you have ever done?
- What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
- What have you learned from your mistakes?
- What does it mean to be successful? According to your definition, how successful have you been so far?
- What do you really want to do in life? What do you see yourself doing five years from now?
- What do you consider to be your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
- What are your
Title: Resume Layout Pro
"Everything you need to transform your resume to make sure that you are the successful candidate."
All you need to do is follow the easy, step by step process detailed in Resume Layout Pro.
Within this no-holds-barred ebook you will find...
- Comprehensive guidance to help you complete all the sections within your resume, including sample layouts, styles and phrases that you can instantly use. You even receive resume templates so that you can fill in the blanks. Nothing is left to chance.
- An easy to follow approach to identifying your own unique skills and achievements.
- A checklist you must use before you send your resume to any prospective employers - it's the only way to guarantee you'll grab their attention for the right reasons.
- All the inside information you need to know about what to include or leave out of your resume. Don't damage your chances by mistake.
But, it's not only about your resume.
Resume Layout Pro also has in-depth sections on:
- Tips on how to prepare for Interviews.
- How to easily turn Application Forms into your personal marketing brochures.
- How to create powerful Cover Letters, including sample paragraphs that you can use. Again, you also receive templates so that nothing is left to chance.
- How and when you should provide References during your job search. This section also includes a
Title: Resume and Cover Letter Guide
Discover How to Easily Write A Winning Resume and Cover Letter That Lands You Interviews
What is included in the Guide?
- The unique structure of an IT resume as well as the unique information to include in IT resumes
- Proven techniques to help you incorporate relevant keywords in your resume, keywords used by employers to find "matching" resumes when performing searches using online career sites like Monster or their internal resume database
- Use the 27-point Resume Evaluation Checklist to assess your resume and uncover areas for improvement
- Includes Sample thank-you letter examples and what to include in your thank-you letter
- Includes Sample resume examples - reverse chronological as well as functional
- Includes Sample reference list example
- Includes Sample cover letter examples - to employers for posted positions, to recruiters and headhunters, and a broadcast letter to employers where there was no specific job opening
- How to develop content for each section of your resume, including the Objective, Professional Summary, Experience, Skills, and Education sections
- Find out what information to leave out of your resume
- Find out what additional information to include in your resume
- Easy-to-follow Intake Profile Worksheets to help you gather your unique skills, experience and accomplishments that support your target job objective and prevent
Title: Complete Interview Guide
Here's what you're going to discover when you get the "Complete Interview Guide":
- When and how do you follow up on an interview to skyrocket your chances of landing the job?
- What's the best way to turn down a job offer? Do this wrong, and your other job offers could be at risk.
- What should you expect when the job interviewers ask you back for a second job interview? Don't make the costly mistake that most people do!
- What questions should you be asking when you follow up on the interview? If you don't know this you're chances of getting that job plummet.
- The best way to close your job interview so you cast a lasting impression that almost guarantees you the job.
- Stumped? Here's what you say, when you don't know the answer to the interviewer's question.
- Shaky voice. Sweaty palms. Twitches. How do you handle job interview jitters?
- How to write thank you letters that get results.
- How to handle multiple job offers. And how to decide which job out of the bunch to take.
- How to answer behavioral/situational questions?
- How do you convince the interviewers you really want the job?
- Got a telephone interview? Here are right and wrong methods of handling it.
As if that weren't enough to give you the cool, calm skills you need to beat tricky job interviewers at their game, you're getting more ...
- Terminated. Fired. What to do when
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $17.00 or less).
Author: Stacy Fox
DID YOU KNOW?
- How Teenagers Become Successful in Life?
- How Teenagers Can Start Their Own Businesses?
- And, How They Can Have a Ball Doing it?
Are you sick and tired of hearing how bad teenagers are? Every time you pick up a newspaper or listen to the news there's another story about a gang or how an out of control teen has behaved badly.
We never hear about the kids who excel at their studies. We never hear about the kids who donate their time to help others. We never hear about the kids who hold down jobs plus doing well in school.
There's also another segment of the teen world that we rarely hear about and that's teens that are also entrepreneurs, or as we prefer to call them "Teenpreneurs."
These teens are very special. They have the foresight to see into the future and understand that having their own businesses is the key to their higher education and a prosperous future.
But, we're about to give you a picture of a few teens that are just like that. Reading their stories is inspirational. But that's not all. "Teenpreneurs" is really all about helping a teen of your own realize their dreams and live up to their potential.
Not only do we tell you all about teens who have done it, we also teach the readers how to do it themselves. That's right. There are tons of businesses that are geared for teens and "Teenpreneurs" teaches you everything you
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: FUNDAMENTALS OF RADIO PROGRAMMING
Author: Randy Michaels
Let Your Mentoring Begin.
- Your job as a Relationship Manager
- Your Station's Most Important Asset. (No, it's not some squishy-soft concept like, "Your people." It's the very first thing Randy looks at when considering acquiring a new station.)
- Why you're probably playing your commercials at the wrong time
- Why you can't afford to listen to record companies (!)
- Why Competitive Research is important to your station
- What percentage of your playlist should be "power" songs. (You'll be surprised.)
- Utilizing the power of music flow
- The smart way to introduce a new song to your playlist
- The single most common mistake stations make in programming their music
- The reconnaissance you should do on your very first day in a new market. (But because you probably never did it in your own market, you should do this for your own station tomorrow.)
- The one thing your music clock must do
- The one thing you must give your air staff if they're to succeed
- The one thing a world-class PD should never do in relation to music programming
- The one aspect of the radio station most PDs need to learn a lot more about
- The mistake of over-catering to your core audience
- The life cycle of every record
- The key to successful promotion without a large budget
- The key to picking your music research sample
- The fallacy upon
Quick Start Job Guide
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $4.95 or less).
Title: Quick Start Job Guide
Become Your Industry's "Most Wanted"...
"Learn The Secrets To Instantly Receiving More Job Offers Than You Can Possibly Handle!"
Dear Job Seeker,
If you are anything like I was when I was busy hunting for a full time job, you've probably been sending in resumes left and right, spending hours scouring through online job ads with one hand, while flipping through the newspaper classifieds with the other.
Job Hunting.. it's not always the most enjoyable part of being an adult is it?
Not only do you have to deal with the frustration of trying to find jobs that you are qualified for, but once you have a list of 'possibilities', you learn that there are dozens of other qualified job seekers trying to land the same position!
Here's How To Catapult Leaps And Bounds Ahead Of Your Competition..
Imagine this for a moment, if you will..
You draft up one of the most impressive resumes that these hiring agents have ever seen. Anyone who glances at it, is immediately impressed. Your phone starts ringing off the hook.. companies.. employers, interested in having you come in for an interview.
Within days, you have a dozen lined up.. and each time you finish one, you leave with the satisfaction that you've got it in the bag.. and you do.. before too long, the phone is ringing off the hook
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (113)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (74)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
39 Jobs ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $345.95)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc