Title: Fitness Modeling Work
Author: Ian Lauer
Chronicles of a Working Fitness Personality
This simple and easy-to-read guide gives you the inside scoop on how a published and working fitness personality seals the deal and lands PAID fitness modeling jobs.
In this Ebook You Will Learn How To…
- Get into the Magazines & Infomercials
Ian shares the secrets that he applies in each and every meeting to land on the covers and pages of major fitness magazines. He also shares insider tips that he uses to find his way onto the TV screen in your living room. Apply these principles and it can be YOU on those screens and pages.
- Land A Supplement Sponsorship
Do you want a supplement sponsor? You need to be of value and build the right kind of relationship with the prospective sponsor. Ian’s shares how he did this and landed his first supplement sponsorship as well as tons of tips you can apply today to land your own!
- Get Paid
All too often the fitness models and personalities end up on the short end of the stick when it comes to “compensation.” To get paid in this industry you have to STAY IN THE GAME long enough to build your brand. In BOOK you’ll learn how to cultivate the necessary relationships to stay in the game and ultimately get paid.
Title: Complete Hairdressing Course
Author: Toni Moretti
Now YOU Can Learn How To Cut & Style Hair Easily In 2 Hours or Less... With The Ultimate Home Hairdressing Course
Discover The Secrets of Professional Hairdressing and Easy Hairstyling From Toni Moretti, "The Artist"
- Includes men's barbering and women's hairdressing styles which is suitable for amateurs or experts.
- Learn your way to becoming a top hairdressing stylist with this home study video course
- Hours of step by step hairstyling videos and professional hairdressing training.
- Ideal for those who want to improve their skills or who want to start up their own hairdressing business
Throughout this hairdressing course, you'll be exposed to some of my most closely-guarded hairstyling trade secrets - secrets which you can use to unleash your creative nature and discover how to LITERALLY master any hairstyle, just by watching the videos and applying a little practice. It's really that simple.
The good news is this: You don't have to pay expensive fees that hairdressing schools are charging. I’ve collaborated with some of the best stylists in the world to bring you this program. With our help, and the knowledge of our experts, you’ll be cutting great hairstyles in no time.
Let me show you exactly how this works:
- Suitable for the beginners, the first timers as well as the experienced professionals with a unique "Fast Track" cross checking learning
Title: Blue Sky Guide toResume Writing
Author: Louise Fletcher
Imagine a manager at your dream company opening your resume, instantly seeing your value and calling you on the spot.
Chances are the answer is no.
It's not the manager's fault or the economy or the amount of competition. Honestly... it's your resume. Most likely, it simply doesn't show the difference you would make. And that means it doesn't stand out or inspire hiring managers to meet you.
In fact, simple language and formatting refinements can improve your response rate by as much as 50%. Based on over 20 years of real world hiring experience, this guide will show you — step-by-step, example by example — exactly how to do that.
With Blue Sky Guide to Resume Writing, you'll learn...
- How to provide proof that you are the right choice.
- How to write a resume profile that grabs attention right from the start, and avoid the devastating blunder many people make.
- To avoid the design mistake that makes up to 30% of resumes almost unreadable on certain computers.
- The one question you must answer in your resume and how it will dramatically increase your response rate.
- How to engage your reader with action-packed stories, no matter if you're an experienced executive or a recent graduate.
You'll also get 20 pre-formatted templates to make creating your resume as easy as possible.
Once you apply our time-tested principles, you'll see a difference
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Blue Sky Guide toJob Search
Author: Louise Fletcher
Do you feel like every time you send your resume, it goes swirling into a black hole, never to be seen again? If so, you're not alone. Most job applications get lost in the flood of responses. That's because there's just so much competition.
What if you could stand above the crowd? What if you could get the attention of employers before the competition and avoid the crowd?
It's totally possible. It's just a matter of avoiding the mistakes that leave you working hard and getting nowhere.
This guide will show you how to:
- Discover companies you really want to work for -- not just the ones advertising jobs.
- Unearth job opportunities no one else knows about.
- Spot and avoid the mistakes that make you invisible to hiring managers.
- Use recruiters and headhunters to your best advantage.
- Take 6 simple steps that will maximize your online presence.
- Build an extended network of colleagues who can all help each other.
It's time for a new approach to your job search. An approach that will help you take control of your future by being creative, proactive, and strategic. An approach that will get you noticed, fast.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Blue Sky Guide toLinkedIn
Author: Louise Fletcher
What's the best job search tool that almost everyone is missing out on? You guessed it: LinkedIn.
LinkedIn can help you build the career you've always hoped for, with minimal effort, and at any age. Yet most people don't use or even know about the many LinkedIn tools that can make job search and career advancement easier and more effective.
Whether you already have a LinkedIn profile or have never used the site, this guide will provide everything you need to know to unlock the power of LinkedIn, including how to:
- Maintain your privacy while becoming highly visible to the right people.
- Create a LinkedIn profile that attracts hiring managers, even when you're not actively looking.
- Research potential best-fit employers.
- Easily build a network that will open doors of opportunity for you.
- Find open positions that others are missing.
Even if you implement just a few of the suggestions in this guide, you'll be ahead of your competition and more in control of your career path.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Computer Ergonomics to Eliminate Pain and Increase Productivity
Author: Dr. Barry Carlin
Revealed: Simple Step By Step Instruction to Eliminate Neck, Arm, Wrist & Back Pain NOW. You Will Work Easier, Faster and Get More Done In Less Time!
The rules of how to adjust your computer workstation have changed, and Dr. Barry Carlin wants to share with YOU what you need to know NOW, to ensure that you eliminate and prevent pain.
The Work Pain Free system includes 9 training modules:
- Stretches to eliminate tension in your hands and arms
- How to adjust your keyboard, mouse and wrist rest
- How to adjust every aspect of your chair, low back support and foot rest
- How to position your monitor, documents, books, etc.
- Stretches for your low back
- Stretches for your neck
- Upper back and shoulder stretches
- How to correct for telephone use, calculator, glare, draft, etc.
- How to adjust your lap top in your office, home, library or coffee shop.
Here are a few things you will learn with “Work Pain Free”
- What is the best head posture for YOU and 2 things you can do to always be in it
- When your monitor can not be moved in front of you, how to adjust the rest of your equipment to eliminate neck or body twisting
- When your monitor can’t be raised or lowered, how to adjust it to promote your head being in the most comfortable position
- 4 Steps to diagnose exactly what stretch will take away your pain,
Title: Pro Resumes Made Easy
Author: Andrea Drew
How a broke, unemployed sales manager went from dole queue to dream job in less than 30 days!
Here’s what you’ll learn when you get your hands onto my e-book, full of proven-to-work resume techniques. You’ll discover:
- What real, winning resumes look like because I provide you with samples of effective resumes that got interviews for my customers
- How to get more job interviews without spending a fortune on professional resume writers
- The SINGLE most critical resume step that means the difference between success or failure and can GUARANTEE a resume that gets results in hours
- How to avoid creating an embarrassing resume that ends up thrown in bin with a laugh
- The biggest resume blunders and how to avoid them
- What you must do NOW to dramatically increase your resume response rate by 100%
- My most VITAL and confidential tips that most job seekers will never discover ;
- The one explosive secret that’s sure to get you more job interview requests than you could have ever imagined
- Samples and examples of winning cover letters
- The specific A-Z step by step guide on how to write a winning resume, not a general what do to guide – commonplace with all the e-books you’ve seen on the topic so far!
- All the secrets from an expert Resume Writing Veteran, in the business since 1998
Whatever your situation, you’re... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Pass The Job Interview
Here are all the incredible benefits you'll get...
- To excel in an interview you must be fully prepared. My straightforward 'road map' to interview preparation explains how to research the company, present a powerful impression, define your own unique selling point and why it’s important to know where you’re going – in every sense.
- Find out how to dress to look stronger and more secure in yourself. You'll also find out the proper clothing choices for both formal and more casual job interview settings.
- In a global employment market, companies regularly turn to telephone interviews as a way of eliminating (yes, eliminating) candidates from the interview process. Increase your chances of securing a face-to-face interview and avoiding elimination by following our tips for success.
- How to portray confidence during your interview (and how to keep those nerves under control!)
- Gain insight into the types of interviews you will be facing such as behavioral or panel, so there are no surprises on the day!
- I'll tell you exactly how to respond to the most difficult questions. These include generically troublesome questions such as “what is your greatest weakness?” Or, questions specific to your situation, such as being fired or asked to leave a position under less than favorable circumstances.
- Discover the top 100 competency and non-competency based interview questions and the
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Pilot's Handbook Of Aeronautical Knowledge
Everything you need to know about Aerodynamics and FAA Publications. This 350 Page ebook is one of the Main Sources the FAA uses for the Private Pilot Written Exam.
This is also great for JAA, JAR pilots looking to broaden their flight knowledge.
Subject Areas In This eBook Includes..
- Flight Instruments
- Aeromedical Factors
- Flight Manuals
- Aeronautical Decision Making
- Weight And Balance
- Aircraft Performance
- Weather Theory
- Airport Operations
- Weather Reports
- Aircraft Structure
- Principals of Flight
- Flight Controls
- Aircraft Systems
- Aerodynamics of Flight
Bonus to the "CompletePilot Groundschool Training "
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: 7 Little Known Secrets You Can Use To Land More HOT Job Interviews Next Week.
I've always said, "Nothing happens until you get the job interview!"
If you're going to use the "WOW... You're Hired!" system and 'Secret Career Document' to get hired for the job of your dreams, you've got to land that all-important job interview first!
You must get your "foot in the company door."
You're about to discover seven incredible strategies most job seekers don't know (and will never find out) about how to attract job interviews like a magnet.
You'll discover how to...
- Dial an interview
- Make your "net" work
- "ASK" and you shall receive
- Think outside the computer screen
Bonus to the "WOW Youre Hired! Job Search System"
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
39 Jobs ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $345.95)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc