Title: Flight Attendant Jobs
The proven 3-step system to your dream career...
The Airline Flight Attendant Application 3-step system is written by an industry expert with 20 years flight attendant experience with four different airlines.
It means that all the secrets to get this most competitive job are yours to use as you step through the application process to success with your chosen airline.
Step 1: Flight Attendant Interviews Made Easy
It leaves no stone unturned and shows you how to prepare and submit your resume, dress for your interview and gives you the information to fully prepare you for what lies ahead
Step 2: Your Guide to Group Interviews
This will give you inside knowledge, tips and secrets to avoid being culled at this very important stage of the interview process
Step 3: How to Answer Every Interview Question Perfectly
You quickly learn what airline interviewers are looking for and this enables you to fully prepare for your interview
Success here of course means that you will receive a job offer!
You get 221 pages of hands-on, tried, tested and proven information!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Expert Coach
- Master the little known secrets to get quoted in high ranking websites and well known magazines
- Be seen as an expert and triple your income
- Become a Niche within a Niche and increase your conversion rate
- Let Google do the hard for for you
- Get other bloggers to link to you increasing your traffic and profits
- Exploit Facebook and Twitter to make more money
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Squeegee School
Make A Five Figure Income Window Cleaning, I Did, You Can Too!
Well, what if I were to tell you that you don’t need all of those things to start a business. What if I were to tell you that you could start a successful business today for under $100.00?
For years I have been doing a simple business. It is a business that everyone needs and you can even go and get other businesses to pay for doing it. It is washing windows.
To a business image is everything. When you walk up to a business the first thing that you will see are the windows and doors to the building.
In this book I walk you step by step through the process of developing your mindset and planning out your business. I tell you what you need to do from concept to closure. I give you the tools you need to know, contracts you need to write and a step by step tutorial on how to actually wash a window the professional way.
"Squeegee School" is a step by step guide to what you need to not only start a successful window washing company but to build a successful company selling any type of product or service.
Title: Salary Negotiation Techniques
Author: Jake Williamson
Learn How to Determine What You're Worth and Get It!
Ever dream of receiving an additional $5,000, $10,000, or $20,000+ in yearly compensation? Learn how to determine and increase your worth, and get the raise that you deserve!
In this ebook you'll learn :
- Learn how to identify where you excel or fall short against the competition!
- Salary Calculator: How to determine what you're worth AND prove it to your employer!
- Exactly when you should be asking for a pay raise!
- How to set up, prepare for, and dominate a meeting!
- How to make your employer actually WANT to give you a raise!
- The Art of Negotiation. Negotiate effectively and get the pay raise that you've worked so hard for!
Title: The Six-Figure Videographer
Author: Kris Simmons
Made $100,000 a Year or More as a Successful Videographer!
You are a lot more capable of making big money in the video production industry than you think you are.
Companies, large and small, are ready to pay you generously to help them succeed – by hiring you to produce corporate videos at fees of $500 to $1,500 per day or even more depending on where you do business!
Here Are Just A Few Of The Breakthrough Strategies Inside The Six-Figure Videographer:
- Why You Should Copy Other Videographers’ Best Practices and How
- How To Win Your Fair Share of Large Budget Video Contracts
- Simple (and Dumb) Mistakes That Can Cause You to Lose Corporate Clients
- How to Increase Profits by Decreasing Vendor Expenses
- A Basic Formula for How to Run Your Video Business No Matter How Busy or Slow You Are
- How to Complete More Projects by Leveraging the Efforts of Others
- How to Know What Your Video Production Services are Worth and How to Set Your Rates Accordingly
- How to Know What it Costs to Run Your Video Business and Why It’s Important
- Tips for Surviving and Thriving as a Videographer in a Down Economy
- How and Why to Turn Your Finished Video Projects into Immediate Marketing Assets
- The Correct Way to Work as a Freelancer or to Manage Freelance Videographers
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Fitness Modeling Work
Author: Ian Lauer
Chronicles of a Working Fitness Personality
This simple and easy-to-read guide gives you the inside scoop on how a published and working fitness personality seals the deal and lands PAID fitness modeling jobs.
In this Ebook You Will Learn How To…
- Get into the Magazines & Infomercials
Ian shares the secrets that he applies in each and every meeting to land on the covers and pages of major fitness magazines. He also shares insider tips that he uses to find his way onto the TV screen in your living room. Apply these principles and it can be YOU on those screens and pages.
- Land A Supplement Sponsorship
Do you want a supplement sponsor? You need to be of value and build the right kind of relationship with the prospective sponsor. Ian’s shares how he did this and landed his first supplement sponsorship as well as tons of tips you can apply today to land your own!
- Get Paid
All too often the fitness models and personalities end up on the short end of the stick when it comes to “compensation.” To get paid in this industry you have to STAY IN THE GAME long enough to build your brand. In BOOK you’ll learn how to cultivate the necessary relationships to stay in the game and ultimately get paid.
Title: Complete Hairdressing Course
Author: Toni Moretti
Now YOU Can Learn How To Cut & Style Hair Easily In 2 Hours or Less... With The Ultimate Home Hairdressing Course
Discover The Secrets of Professional Hairdressing and Easy Hairstyling From Toni Moretti, "The Artist"
- Includes men's barbering and women's hairdressing styles which is suitable for amateurs or experts.
- Learn your way to becoming a top hairdressing stylist with this home study video course
- Hours of step by step hairstyling videos and professional hairdressing training.
- Ideal for those who want to improve their skills or who want to start up their own hairdressing business
Throughout this hairdressing course, you'll be exposed to some of my most closely-guarded hairstyling trade secrets - secrets which you can use to unleash your creative nature and discover how to LITERALLY master any hairstyle, just by watching the videos and applying a little practice. It's really that simple.
The good news is this: You don't have to pay expensive fees that hairdressing schools are charging. I’ve collaborated with some of the best stylists in the world to bring you this program. With our help, and the knowledge of our experts, you’ll be cutting great hairstyles in no time.
Let me show you exactly how this works:
- Suitable for the beginners, the first timers as well as the experienced professionals with a unique "Fast Track" cross checking learning
Title: Blue Sky Guide toResume Writing
Author: Louise Fletcher
Imagine a manager at your dream company opening your resume, instantly seeing your value and calling you on the spot.
Chances are the answer is no.
It's not the manager's fault or the economy or the amount of competition. Honestly... it's your resume. Most likely, it simply doesn't show the difference you would make. And that means it doesn't stand out or inspire hiring managers to meet you.
In fact, simple language and formatting refinements can improve your response rate by as much as 50%. Based on over 20 years of real world hiring experience, this guide will show you — step-by-step, example by example — exactly how to do that.
With Blue Sky Guide to Resume Writing, you'll learn...
- How to provide proof that you are the right choice.
- How to write a resume profile that grabs attention right from the start, and avoid the devastating blunder many people make.
- To avoid the design mistake that makes up to 30% of resumes almost unreadable on certain computers.
- The one question you must answer in your resume and how it will dramatically increase your response rate.
- How to engage your reader with action-packed stories, no matter if you're an experienced executive or a recent graduate.
You'll also get 20 pre-formatted templates to make creating your resume as easy as possible.
Once you apply our time-tested principles, you'll see a difference
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Blue Sky Guide toLinkedIn
Author: Louise Fletcher
What's the best job search tool that almost everyone is missing out on? You guessed it: LinkedIn.
LinkedIn can help you build the career you've always hoped for, with minimal effort, and at any age. Yet most people don't use or even know about the many LinkedIn tools that can make job search and career advancement easier and more effective.
Whether you already have a LinkedIn profile or have never used the site, this guide will provide everything you need to know to unlock the power of LinkedIn, including how to:
- Maintain your privacy while becoming highly visible to the right people.
- Create a LinkedIn profile that attracts hiring managers, even when you're not actively looking.
- Research potential best-fit employers.
- Easily build a network that will open doors of opportunity for you.
- Find open positions that others are missing.
Even if you implement just a few of the suggestions in this guide, you'll be ahead of your competition and more in control of your career path.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Ultimate Guide for How to be a Food Critic!
Author: D.K. Tilbury
“Would You Love To Be PAID To Eat And Travel? Learn Simple, Insider Secrets On How To Be A Food Critic…Even If You’re A Beginner!”
Imagine being able to travel around the world and taste delectable cuisine…and being PAID for it! Wouldn’t that be great?
You can be paid well while enjoying your favourite pastime – eating!
Here’s a sneak peak at what you’ll discover in “The Ultimate Guide for How to be a Food Critic!”:
- AMAZING! Over 90 pages of food writing tips, jam packed with practical and fun exercises throughout, which means you will pick up the essential skills by “doing”, rather than just passive reading
- How to write like a professional food critic, as we teach you 5 unique food writing techniques, so you will be a confident food writer in no time!
- Four comprehensive glossaries from food preparation to restaurant terminology, so you can impress your readers with industry know how
- We show you how to discover your own writing “style”, so you can create your own unique writing flavour!
- Learn the 2 latest food preparation techniques, and have a competitive advantage over your competition
- Have access to a handpicked list of useful resources and tools, so you can continue to refine your food writing skills
- Kick-start your new career, as we show you the top areas to find food critic
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (113)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (74)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
39 Jobs ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $345.95)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc