Title: The Flight Attendant's Bible
Author: Daniel Richards
Dream Job, Fat Salary, Full Benefits Package...
And A Free World Tour Waiting For YOU!
Here`s exactly what I`m going to show you:
Things you need to know before you consider applying:
- Which airlines give you best shots of getting hired. By now, I know exactly which companies hire more (and offer amazing benefits, as well!) … and I`ll show you what you need to do to get a spot on their crew. Step by step.
- How to stay away from scams. There a lot of scam-sites out there that promise flight attendant jobs, but never deliver. Instead, they claim outrageous fees for services you`ll never receive (I`ll show you which websites to trust, so you don`t waste any time or money).
- Where to apply to take a tour around the world for free. I`ll show you which airline companies have the most international flights, so you can see the world as part of your job (and you`ll actually get to SEE amazing countries, not airports)
- Where to test your flight attendant aptitudes before you apply. I`ll show you the test that will instantly tell you how ready you are for this adventure (and don`t worry: no matter the results… by the time I`m done with you… you`ll be the superstar candidate every company dreams of! And that`s a promise!)
How to write the perfect resume:
- The 7 criteria of the perfect resume photo. Remember: your photo is the FIRST thing they look at! Show them
Title: Complete Hairdressing Course
Author: Toni Moretti
Now YOU Can Learn How To Cut & Style Hair Easily In 2 Hours or Less... With The Ultimate Home Hairdressing Course
Discover The Secrets of Professional Hairdressing and Easy Hairstyling From Toni Moretti, "The Artist"
- Includes men's barbering and women's hairdressing styles which is suitable for amateurs or experts.
- Learn your way to becoming a top hairdressing stylist with this home study video course
- Hours of step by step hairstyling videos and professional hairdressing training.
- Ideal for those who want to improve their skills or who want to start up their own hairdressing business
Throughout this hairdressing course, you'll be exposed to some of my most closely-guarded hairstyling trade secrets - secrets which you can use to unleash your creative nature and discover how to LITERALLY master any hairstyle, just by watching the videos and applying a little practice. It's really that simple.
The good news is this: You don't have to pay expensive fees that hairdressing schools are charging. I’ve collaborated with some of the best stylists in the world to bring you this program. With our help, and the knowledge of our experts, you’ll be cutting great hairstyles in no time.
Let me show you exactly how this works:
- Suitable for the beginners, the first timers as well as the experienced professionals with a unique "Fast Track" cross checking learning
Title: Blue Sky Guide toJob Search
Author: Louise Fletcher
Do you feel like every time you send your resume, it goes swirling into a black hole, never to be seen again? If so, you're not alone. Most job applications get lost in the flood of responses. That's because there's just so much competition.
What if you could stand above the crowd? What if you could get the attention of employers before the competition and avoid the crowd?
It's totally possible. It's just a matter of avoiding the mistakes that leave you working hard and getting nowhere.
This guide will show you how to:
- Discover companies you really want to work for -- not just the ones advertising jobs.
- Unearth job opportunities no one else knows about.
- Spot and avoid the mistakes that make you invisible to hiring managers.
- Use recruiters and headhunters to your best advantage.
- Take 6 simple steps that will maximize your online presence.
- Build an extended network of colleagues who can all help each other.
It's time for a new approach to your job search. An approach that will help you take control of your future by being creative, proactive, and strategic. An approach that will get you noticed, fast.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How to Get a Job When You Have a Criminal Record
Author: Rob Yarnek
How to Get a Job Even with a Criminal Record
If you’ve done time – you’ve “paid your debt to society” – and you’re ready to start your life again after getting out of jail…
...you know how difficult it is to get a decent job if they do a background check!
I have uncovered the “secret” overlooked ways to totally get around that major obstacle.
All you have to do is know HOW to conduct your job search and find the right employers.
I show you all the “tricks” you need to know, including...
- The right Amount of résumés to send out.
- Where to look for the Best jobs – and where Not to bother looking!
- The right number of Pages for your résumé.
- How to approach Recruiters and get them on your side.
- The right Words to use on your résumé.
- The #1 thing to remember to say during Interviews
- When to spend money on your job search – and when not to.
- The “7-Second Rule” – and how to make it work for you, not against you.
- How to use the Web to leverage your “online image” – and overcome background checks as much as possible.
- Reputation Management made Easy – without spending money!
- Using Google to your advantage – especially to “bury” any negative
Title: The Yacht Service Bible
Author: Alene Keenan
The Service Manual For Every Yacht
How Great would You Feel If You Were A Top Highly Trained Yacht Stewart / Stewardess?
And were Intensely Resnected By Your: Fellow Crew Members, Cantain, Owner & Guests.
THIS BOOK IS A NECESSITY FOR YOU
- You will know that you have made everyone happy because you anticipated just what they wanted next, before they ever even thought about it.
- You will realize what it is like to enjoy the challenges and be relied upon to get things done because you have the tools, the training, and the knowledge to execute the vision of your yacht and contribute to the bottom line.
- You will know that the crew respects you because you look after them. You will be confident that the captain knows you, respects you and wants to have you on his or her team.
- You will know how it feels to be a capable leader who manages responsibilities while looking for ways to increase your value and your contributions.
- This ebook will totally train you “from A to Z”… so that you will be well respected, appreciated, looked up to, admired as the best stew ever.
- You will have the satisfaction of realizing that the owner and guests know you, respect you, and trust in your regard for their privacy and confidentiality.
- You will know the sense of gratitude and pride you feel as the
Title: The Expert Coach
- Master the little known secrets to get quoted in high ranking websites and well known magazines
- Be seen as an expert and triple your income
- Become a Niche within a Niche and increase your conversion rate
- Let Google do the hard for for you
- Get other bloggers to link to you increasing your traffic and profits
- Exploit Facebook and Twitter to make more money
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Salary Negotiation Techniques
Author: Jake Williamson
Learn How to Determine What You're Worth and Get It!
Ever dream of receiving an additional $5,000, $10,000, or $20,000+ in yearly compensation? Learn how to determine and increase your worth, and get the raise that you deserve!
In this ebook you'll learn :
- Learn how to identify where you excel or fall short against the competition!
- Salary Calculator: How to determine what you're worth AND prove it to your employer!
- Exactly when you should be asking for a pay raise!
- How to set up, prepare for, and dominate a meeting!
- How to make your employer actually WANT to give you a raise!
- The Art of Negotiation. Negotiate effectively and get the pay raise that you've worked so hard for!
Title: Fitness Modeling Work
Author: Ian Lauer
Chronicles of a Working Fitness Personality
This simple and easy-to-read guide gives you the inside scoop on how a published and working fitness personality seals the deal and lands PAID fitness modeling jobs.
In this Ebook You Will Learn How To…
- Get into the Magazines & Infomercials
Ian shares the secrets that he applies in each and every meeting to land on the covers and pages of major fitness magazines. He also shares insider tips that he uses to find his way onto the TV screen in your living room. Apply these principles and it can be YOU on those screens and pages.
- Land A Supplement Sponsorship
Do you want a supplement sponsor? You need to be of value and build the right kind of relationship with the prospective sponsor. Ian’s shares how he did this and landed his first supplement sponsorship as well as tons of tips you can apply today to land your own!
- Get Paid
All too often the fitness models and personalities end up on the short end of the stick when it comes to “compensation.” To get paid in this industry you have to STAY IN THE GAME long enough to build your brand. In BOOK you’ll learn how to cultivate the necessary relationships to stay in the game and ultimately get paid.
Title: Blue Sky Guide toResume Writing
Author: Louise Fletcher
Imagine a manager at your dream company opening your resume, instantly seeing your value and calling you on the spot.
Chances are the answer is no.
It's not the manager's fault or the economy or the amount of competition. Honestly... it's your resume. Most likely, it simply doesn't show the difference you would make. And that means it doesn't stand out or inspire hiring managers to meet you.
In fact, simple language and formatting refinements can improve your response rate by as much as 50%. Based on over 20 years of real world hiring experience, this guide will show you — step-by-step, example by example — exactly how to do that.
With Blue Sky Guide to Resume Writing, you'll learn...
- How to provide proof that you are the right choice.
- How to write a resume profile that grabs attention right from the start, and avoid the devastating blunder many people make.
- To avoid the design mistake that makes up to 30% of resumes almost unreadable on certain computers.
- The one question you must answer in your resume and how it will dramatically increase your response rate.
- How to engage your reader with action-packed stories, no matter if you're an experienced executive or a recent graduate.
You'll also get 20 pre-formatted templates to make creating your resume as easy as possible.
Once you apply our time-tested principles, you'll see a difference
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Blue Sky Guide toLinkedIn
Author: Louise Fletcher
What's the best job search tool that almost everyone is missing out on? You guessed it: LinkedIn.
LinkedIn can help you build the career you've always hoped for, with minimal effort, and at any age. Yet most people don't use or even know about the many LinkedIn tools that can make job search and career advancement easier and more effective.
Whether you already have a LinkedIn profile or have never used the site, this guide will provide everything you need to know to unlock the power of LinkedIn, including how to:
- Maintain your privacy while becoming highly visible to the right people.
- Create a LinkedIn profile that attracts hiring managers, even when you're not actively looking.
- Research potential best-fit employers.
- Easily build a network that will open doors of opportunity for you.
- Find open positions that others are missing.
Even if you implement just a few of the suggestions in this guide, you'll be ahead of your competition and more in control of your career path.
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (116)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (182)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (234)
Young Adult (44)
39 Jobs ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $345.95)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc