Learn the Secrets to finding a legitimate work-at-home job plus get a list of over 300 companies that are currently accepting applications!
The ebook will teach you all about telecommuting including:
- What equipment you MUST have to find and work a telecommuting job.
- The truth about telecommuting and what companies utilize telecommuters so you can zero in on the right companies.
- The traits you should possess to be a successful telecommuter. Do you have what it takes?
- The three different types of telecommuting jobs and the pros and cons of each.
- How to set up your home office for most efficient results.
- How to identify your skills, experiences, interests and even hobbies that can be used in a work-at-home job. Did you know some people get paid to watch television?
Jobs At Home offers more than just a list of work-at-home job resources. It shows you how to use the resources and your own skills to find the jobs you want. You will learn:
- The strategies that online telecommuters use to find and get as much work as they want.
- How to save your boss thousands of dollars per year by working at home.
- How to protect yourself and avoid scams.
- How to prepare for a work-at-home job search to substantially increase your chances of success.
- How to make the best use of online job search services to save you time and help employers find you.
- How to identify the work-at-home jobs you are qualified to do.
- How to find legitimate work-at-home jobs at hundreds of different resources.
- How to evaluate your job, boss and company to determine if it would be suited to telecommuting.
- How to create telecommuting positions in your own backyard.
- How to avoid costly mistakes when searching for a work-at-home job.
- How to approach your boss about working at home including how telecommuting can save your boss money.
You cannot just sign up for a legitimate work-at-home job. So to help you GET HIRED, Jobs At Home will show you:
- The importance of a contract or telecommuting agreement including a sample agreement.
- How you can improve your skills and increase your marketability with online resources.
- How to work-at-home successfully while still running the household and raising children
- How to save thousands of dollars per year by working at home.
- How to prepare a quality cyber-resume that gets you noticed above the hundreds of other work-at-home applicants.
- How to manage working and living under one roof.
- How to handle the most common interview questions (yes, even work-at-home jobs have an interview process).
- How to get free or low-cost training online to increase your skills and marketability.
- How to create a childcare plan that meets your and your boss' needs.
- How and when to follow-up on a job application.
- How a little research can substantially increase your chances of getting hired.
And much more.