JOB INTERVIEW coming up? ...
Do you want to come off as "poised" and professional?
Read these Sample Answers, in less than 7 minutes you will learn how to:
- Use professional words and phrases that will impress them.
- Tell them what they want to hear - so you GET HIR
- Position yourself as the BEST candidate for the job.
- Be more likeable & more confident. Easily calm nerves or fear.
- "Package & Spin" your work experience so it is a perfect fit for the job.
Are You Prepared For Tricky Behavioral Interview Questions Like These??
- Why should we hire YOU? What can you do for us that someone else can not?
- Why have you had so many jobs in such a short period of time?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- What was your role in your department's most recent success?
- What motivates you to go the extra mile on a project or job?
- What is the most creative thing you have ever done?
- What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
- What have you learned from your mistakes?
- What does it mean to be successful? According to your definition, how successful have you been so far?
- What do you really want to do in life? What do you see yourself doing five years from now?
- What do you consider to be your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
- What are your expectations regarding promotions and salary increases?
- Tell me about a time when you had to use your presentation skills to influence someone's opinion.
- How much $$$ do you expect if we offer this position to you?
- Have you ever had problems with a supervisor or a coworker? Describe the situation for me.
- Have you ever been fired or forced to resign?
- Give me an example of an important goal you had to set and tell me about your progress in reaching that goal. What steps did you take?
- Give me an example of a time when you tried to accomplish something and failed. Were you discouraged by this? What did you do about it?
- Give me an example of a problem you faced on the job, and tell me how you solved it.
- Exactly why do you want to work here?
- Describe some times when you were not very satisfied with your own performance. What did you do about it?
- Describe a situation where you messed up, or your results were not up to your supervisor's expectations. What action did you take?
- Describe a situation where you found yourself dealing with someone who didn't like you. What did you do?
- Can you tell me about an important written document you were required to complete?
- Can you explain this gap in your employment history?