Its About Health - 7th Edition
I don't like to read long-winded sales pages extolling the virtues of an ebook; on a lot of them you have to scroll down through 5 to 10 pages of advertising to find the order button.
If you have miraculously arrived here without attending one of my public lectures, or visited the rest of my web site then here's a quick overview.
The 7th edition of this ebook, It's About Health is 225 pages including:
- Secrets about vitamins and minerals with the RDA, recommended dosage in supplements, how they work in your body and notes on toxicity.
- Details on the 11 Steps to Protecting Your Body:
- Reviewing the Medical Evidence for Supplements
- Preventing Degenerative Diseases
- Understanding the Problems with our Food Supply and What You Can Do
- Understanding Why You Need Supplements
- Practising Weight Management Techniques
- Counteracting the Threats of Pesticides & Herbicides
- Protecting Your Largest Organ-Your Skin
- Practising Healthy Eating
- Practising the Basics of a Healthy Lifestyle
- Choosing Quality Supplements
- Understanding the Role of Exercise - Do It!
- The final chapter includes over 100 pages summarizing more than 450 medical research articles covering the evidence in medical journals about vitamins, minerals and antioxidants and their relationship to over 30 degenerative diseases and conditions.