So you've read all the guidebooks. You know where to go, what to see, and what to eat. But what about the everyday situations that leave non-Italians so perplexed?
- What are the different types of eateries?
- What are the top items to bring home from your trip?
- What should you remember when shopping for clothing?
- How do you catch the right train?
With humor and plenty of "real life" photos, this handy volume will get you ready for your trip like no other guidebook can.
This eBook contains more than 350+ tips and 190+ original photos to help you navigate Europe's classic destination like a local.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- General Transportation
- Driving in Italy
- Italian Cuisine
- Grocery Stores & Other Food Establishments
- Retail Stores & Money Handling
- Hotels & Accommodations
- Churches & Museums
- Hospitals & Medical Assistance
- Post Office
- Banks & Currency
- Units & Conversions
- National Holidays
- Italian Lifestyle
- Miscellaneous Information