Exercise Guidebook for Older Adults
It's Never too Late to Be Fit
- Are you looking for a fitness challenge?
- Are you looking to expand your work-out with new exercises?
- Are you looking to start exercising without having to buy an expensive gym membership?
You'll find all of this in It's Never Too Late to Be Fit, an exercise program written by a doctor and a personal trainer exclusively for older adults.
A Complete Guide to Exercise
The ebook features easy-to-follow instructions with pictures demonstrating each move. Each exercise is accompanied by an explanation of what muscles it is working and how strengthening that muscle will help you in your daily life.
Benefits of Exercise
- Help prevent or delay disease and disability
- Improve your balance
- Improve and maintain flexibility
- Reduce your risks of developing high blood pressure, heart disease and some forms of cancer
- Increase muscle strength
- Increase your metabolism
- Improve your mental and physical well-being