Bring back a dying art while providing wonderful crocheted pieces for pleasure and profit.
"Irish Crochet And How To Make It" is from the Priscilla crochet collection, and has been translated to today's modern English so that the reader can much better understand the instructions.
In this detailed, 75 page ebook you'll learn...
- How to crochet wonderful backings that can be used to join your motifs to make wonderful clothing and other delicate items.
- Take everything you have learned throughout the ebook, and apply these techniques to create a wonderful opera bag purse that is so beautiful that others will hardly believe that you made it yourself!
- How to make beadings that can be used to decorate pre existing articles of clothing, pillowcases, tablecloths and bedspreads.
- Which materials are proper to use when creating your Irish crochet pieces.
- How to crochet medallions of pure elegance, that are so pleasing to the eyes that others will be shocked to see that crochet is more than just plain old granny squares.
- How to crochet the basic stitches used in most of your patterns.
- How to join motifs in an attractive fashion.
- Explanation and abbreviations of stitches used.
- How to make simple motifs that are created just for beginners.