Internet Copycatting Ebook
Title: Internet Copycatting
Author: Melvin Ng
From the desk of Blaine L. Moline
Dear Internet Friend,
Visit 100 websites today and you'll be bombarded with all sorts of Internet business opportunities, from selling information products to MLMs.
Are you confused then about Internet business? I'm not surprised if you are.
Given that there're so many 'crap' opportunities out there, it's no wonder people are being lured into one business after another. Wasting time and money. Never really making much money in the process.
Frankly speaking, is this how you feel?
Does The Following Scenario Apply To You?
- You actually have a website now, but you're not sure if it's the right business for you.
- You're lost. You don't know which Internet business to start off with because everyone's telling you that their business model is the best.
- You have dabbled on a few Internet business opportunities, but haven't have much desired results.
- You already own an Internet business, and you're looking at venturing into other business models to diversify your income.
If your answer to any of the above question is YES, then see on...
"Internet Copycatting - 9 Different Internet Business Model For You To Copy And Profit From"
Get the facts straight.
This is not the ULTIMATE manual to Internet businesses (you can study for your PhD if you want to know more).
I won't show you how to build the next mega online ebook store (you know which I'm referring to).
Neither will I talk about MLMs (nothing against MLM but the industry have more scams than genuine and legitimate schemes that it'll be difficult to tell which is which).
And this is not a get rich quick guide (tell me when you come across one).
Just What Is This Ebook About?
Here's what you'll be getting:
- 9 'practical' Internet business models that you can copy from. These are not just business models, but PRACTICAL models that you can actually profit from.
It's like a buffet, you choose what you like. In other words, take your pick.
- Know the basic setup of each Internet business model, which model requires a website, which doesn't; whether you'll need a product or not, etc.
- For each Internet business model, there's an analysis of the pros and cons. You'll know beforehand what to expect, rather than jumping into a particular business and regretting it later.
Get the scoop on the basic requirements of each business model, and prepare yourself for it.
- There are interviews with successful business owners operating the various Internet business models. You will discover first hand how they are making money using their respective business model.
They will reveal to you the secrets of their success, pros and cons of their business, their challenges, etc. Most important of all, listen to their advice for people venturing into such Internet business model.
- List of basic resources to get you started. Not just a list, but recommended list that I personally use or have good referrals from friends.
You will know where to get quality low cost and budget hosting as well as other services like autoresponder and website design.
Is This Ebook For You
I'm sure you're smart enough to realize that this ebook will save you time and money. You don't have to jump from opportunity to opportunity again.
Choose the Internet business model that suits you, then only choose the subject or topic of your choice. Not the other way round. Having 9 different Internet business models means having more informed choices.
By choosing the correct business model you can have peace of mind in pursuing your goal. You can then concentrate your effort on your business rather than worrying if this is the right business for you.
You'll only get one bonus, and that's...
|How To Become A Global Internet Tycoon|
Author: Allen Says
|Using The Internet For God|
Author: Rob Cross
|How I Make $7,116 Per Month Using 5 Simple Internet Income Plans|
Author: Rita Cass
|How to Make $5K to $15K A Month on the Internet|
Category: E-Business, E-Marketing
|Use The Internet To Get Highly Motivated Sellers To Call You|
Author: Joe Crump
|How to Start an Internet Business|
|Internet Kiosk - Business Opportunity|
|Internet Income Code|
Author: George Tee
Category: E-Business, E-Marketing
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (237)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (235)
Young Adult (45)
100 Internet ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1114.40)
just for $49.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc