"Interior Design on A Budget - How to Tips and Tricks" is divided into 15 separate lessons to help the novice know just how to start their new interior designing efforts. Take a look at what is included:
- Budget Ideas for Kitchen Design
- Define A Theme: Contemporary, Cottage, Modern Eclectic, Southwest
- Freehand or Stencil A Mural Makes The Wall!
- Closet Cleanups
- Need a Home Office?
- Camouflage With Paint!
- Have Some Fun With Fabric
- Budget Design for Your Living Room, Den or Family Room
- Faux Finishes Are Hot - Bare Walls Are Not!
- Budget Bedroom Makeover
- Decorate With Wallpaper
- Making the Most of Molding
- Accessorize - Funky Can Be Fun!
- Window Treatments
- Fabulous Furniture Finds
Whether you are a newcomer or a veteran at home makeover, once you've made the leap into redoing your home you can become enamored with changing the look.
"Interior Design on A Budget - How to Tips and Tricks" removes those obstacles. It is written so that anyone can understand the strategies and put them to work!