"This Resignation Letter Toolkit Will Show You Exactly How To Write A Professional Resignation Letter That You'll Be Proud Of
- AND -
The 39 Fully-Formatted Templates Will Make The Writing Quick, Easy, and Painless !"
You've Got To Be Careful...
Resignation Letters Are Much More Complex Than Initially Meets The Eye...
Before you write that all important resignation letter, there are some questions that you will need to have the answers to:
How many of the following questions can you check off of your list?
- What format should you use for your resignation letter? Do you print it on corporate letterhead paper or should you put it on standard stationery like a personal letter?
- Why is a resignation letter strategy important and what should it take into consideration?
- When should you write your resignation letter? Should you do it before you talk to your boss, or is it better after? What are the pros and cons?
- Why is it important to cover your tracks when you leave? How exactly do you go about protecting your privacy? What are the minimum steps you must take before you leave?
- Why is a resignation letter one of the most sensitive and delicate letters you will ever write?
- How long should a resignation letter be and what are the basic content requirements?
- Are resignation letters required for situations other than leaving your job? What are these types of situations and what do these letters look like?
- Do you know how a poorly written or inappropriate resignation letter can come back to haunt you?
- What's a "counter-offer" and what do you do if you get one?
- What exactly is an "exit interview" and how should you handle one?
- What are the critical points to carefully consider before you finally decide to sit down and write your resignation letter?
- What are the minimum "6 Must Dos" you need to observe when writing your resignation letter?
If you're not able to check off that you can answer at least 9 or 10 of the above 12 questions, Instant Resignation Letter Kit will definitely help you. It answers all of those questions and many more.
Here's What You Get In Instant Resignation Letter Kit...
You'll have everything you need to write a professional resignation letter in a matter of minutes using this comprehensive resignation letter writing toolkit filled with over 100 pages of how-to information, tips, tricks, and 39 real-life templates.
- You'll also get my personally researched list of "Top 25 Resignation Information Sites".
- You'll have access to 27 fully-formatted resignation letters for different situations that you can download into your word processor instantly.
- You'll learn the main formats for resignation letters and the things to consider when choosing whether to print yours on company letterhead or personal stationery.
- You'll get a checklist of "pre-resignation considerations" that you need to think about carefully before you take that final resignation step.
- You'll receive my fully-researched list of "Top 75 Online Job Hunting Resources" including: "Top 25 Career/Job Search Sites", "Top 25 Resume Writing Resource Sites",
- You'll discover the "6 Must Dos" that you need to apply when drafting your resignation letter.
- You'll find out the key characteristics of resignation letters, what makes them sensitive and delicate, and why they can have significant implications.
- You'll receive 12 additional templates of letters that you'll need either before or after your resignation including: cover letters, recommendation letters, reference
- letters, thank you letters, introduction letters, and resignation retraction letters.
- You'll find out about the critical areas where you need to protect your privacy before you leave, and you'll learn what to do in each area.
- and "Top 25 Recommendation Letter Resource Sites".
- You'll learn about counter-offers and exit interviews and the best strategies for handling them.