How you can keep from being taken on a used car by learning how to properly inspect a used vehicle.
By utilizing the information in this eBook, you will learn how to...
- Tell if an automatic transmission is worn out by the smell of the transmission fluid
- Tell if a cooling system has had proper maintenance by looking at the color of the antifreeze/coolant
- Spot poor front end alignment by inspecting the tread wear on the front tires
- Reveal hidden body repair work using a magnet
- Recognize a worn out engine by the smell of it's exhaust
- Look at the engine oil and tell whether or not the engine has had regular oil changes
- And many more helpful tips and techniques!
As an extra bonus, I've also included...
- Live links to many of the top used car sales and information web sites
- A printable comprehensive, detailed inspection checklist
- A complete automotive glossary of terms