Inside the Minds of Winners Ebook
Inside the Minds of Winners
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $6.00 or less).
Title: Inside the Minds of Winners
Author: Charles Burke
Amazing Success Secrets of 10 Proven Winners!
Discover Why Winners Never Wait Around For Luck,
And What They Do to Create Success
Find Out How Winners Do It
What would you give if you could sit down with a double-handful of successful people and ask each one of them to explain their techniques?
Hello, I'm Charles Burke, and that's exactly what I did recently, when I interviewed 10 top people about their success methods.
Below is a list. You'll recognize some of these names immediately, while others may be new to you. But in every case, these are people who consistently, steadily rack up incredible success stories, month after month, year after year.
Discover the success secrets of:
- Rick Beneteau, author, music producer, Internet entrepreneur
- Joe Vitale, author, lecturer, consultant
- Yanik Silver, author, Internet entrepreneur
- Robert Scheinfeld, author, lecturer, consultant
- Linda Clemons, author, playwrite, talk show host
- Don McAvinchey, author, spiritual coach, entrepreneur
- Clay Cotton, musician, author, Internet entrepreneur
- Stacey Hall & Jan Brogniez, authors, consultants, innovators
- John Harricharan, award-winning author, lecturer
Until now, these people may have been only names to you, but I guarantee that after you see these interviews, you'll know them as warm, living personalities who have worked hard for the information they are sharing here.
But not a single one of them is selfish with the knowledge they possess.
They were actually eager to tell how you can make your own life better. And more importantly, every one of them revealed in plain language how they themselves do it - how they rack up such consistent successes. No hiding the "good parts," no double talk, no veiled hints.
They put everything right out in the open.
But everyone hears differently
Everybody needs to have things explained to them in a way that makes sense to them, personally.
What makes perfect sense to you might not be quite clear to the next person... and vice-versa.
So these ten successful people explain their successes, and they come at it from ten different directions.
Think of the advantage you get. You're almost guaranteed to find a speaker here who explains things in exactly the way you need to hear it, so that it is completely clear to you.
You don't even have to "believe"
Interestingly, most of the people I interviewed plainly stated that they don't believe in luck.
But in the next breath, they tell us about steady streams of "serendipitous" or "synchronistic" events that they routinely attract into their daily lives. Often, successful people don't like the word "luck" because it implies that there's no way to control it...
... and they've learned that there is.
If you prefer to call it serendipity or synchronicity rather than lucky, that's okay. The message here is not which word to use. It's about what you can do to get these kinds of things happening for you.
When lucky things do happen... you can call them anything you want.
In these 9 interviews...
You'll see how author, publicist and copywriter Joe Vitale, who once was so broke he was homeless and shoplifted to eat, discovered the escalator through life.
- How to find - and ride - your own "Escalator Through Life"
- The five simple steps of Spiritual Marketing that add the "magic touch" to every project you take on
- What to do to feel you DESERVE good things
- Why the success secrets of P.T. Barnum still work today - and how you can use them to build your own fortune
- How I motivate myself on down days
- Why intentions are more effective than plans
- The one thing I do that assures all my projects are total successes - both financially and spiritually
- The hardest thing in my life to change
Yanik Silver, up and coming Internet entrepreneur and author reveals how an offhand gift from one of his father's customers set him on his present path to success.
- The lucky gift at age 17 that made me a real salesman
- How starting out selling medical supplies at age 14 handed me an incredible advantage
- How I rearrange common things to create new products that customers are already wishing for
- How my father grew his first business from nothing to millions
- The source of all your luck, and how to control it
- The one simple act that determines what you are
- The easiest way to take control of negative thoughts
Don McAvinchey, America's Spiritual Coach, reveals why he walked away from his very busy practice as an analyst and switched to coaching after two decades of success.
- What I do when life tries to turn toward "bad luck"
- Synchronicity and serendipity - big words for simple stuff you can do
- Hard question stumping you? How to get your pen to answer it
- A scary step forward that brought a big breakthrough
- Where to turn for top-notch advice that really counts if you can't go to family
- My "fuel gauge strategy" for maintaining strong spiritual, love and relationship reserves
- The simple steps that cured me of procrastination and changed the pace of my successes
- What to do if you don't BELIEVE you can succeed
Rick Beneteau, a relative newcomer to the Internet, has quickly racked up an impressive record of achievements. "E-zine Marketing Machine" was an instant runaway success, and his newest ebook, "Branding You and Breaking the Bank" looks set to be even bigger. Rick tells how he found his biggest opportunity within the worst luck of his life.
- Why uncertainty is important to building success
- How my biggest financial setback got me started on Internet riches
- An easy way to pull yourself out of a bad day
- How to turn your mind around - the two things you MUST do if you intend to be successful
- The very first thing to look for when you're buried in problems
- A surefire strategy for dealing with negative people in your life
- The one sure way to move any mountain - guaranteed
- Where the good luck is - and how to woo it into your life
Wild-man boogie-woogie pianoman Clay Cotton (now an Internet entrepreneur) has played with everyone in professional music, from Janis Joplin to Boz Skaggs. He tells how a chance visit to his grandma's house at age nine started him on his hugely successful music career.
- The first thing you should do when luck plops an opportunity down in your lap
- How a chance meeting at age 9 shaped my whole future
- Why the Internet is a parade, not a plaza, and the difference in marketing to it
- How I made the leap from professional music to direct marketing
- Why I don't think I've ever had bad luck
- Finding and using General Napoleon's secret power
- What you should never do to get a customer to buy
- The simple secret of discovering what customers REALLY want - and then what to DO about it
- The one thing you can do to make any problem huge - or neutralize it completely
Author, consultant and lecturer Robert Scheinfeld tells how to get in touch with your "Inner CEO." He did this and seven years of constant business reversals disappeared within a few months.
- How I used the same secret to become a millionaire by age 31
- The secret my grandfather used to start up a $10 billion company
- The invisible network - you are already a member, but you may not know how to use it
- The key to "breaking through the noise" of your own thoughts and sending effective requests into the universe
- The partnership you're already in - and how it could make you rich beyond your wildest dreams
- My action-list method for transforming an unsatisfactory life and putting it on more satisfying footing
- Why you're not screwing up, even if you're up to your ears in difficulties
- Why the origin of your problem is the least important issue you face
Authors and consulting team Stacey Hall and Jan Brogniez reveal how you can attract only perfect customers (and be far richer and happier without the other 80%)
- Why dropping 80% of your present customers may skyrocket your profits
- Why perfect customers are the only customers you need, and how to get THEM to seek YOU out
- The lighthouse test - and how to take it
- The magical two-day short-fuse to igniting your success - this has not failed any of our clients in four years
- The surprising habit that Harvard Law School found to separate achievers from the average
- The crucial importance of finding your own personal mission
- The one, most vitally important thing you can do to power up your goals
- What to do with a mission statement that feels "too grandiose"
You'd think that John Harricharan, award winning author and entrepreneur, has had more than his share of bad luck. And yet, he has an uncanny knack for landing on his feet, forming lifelong friendships with some of the world's most famous people, and creating pure gold from whatever life hands him. You'll find out ....
- The REAL reason honesty in business is crucial
- How to put a different spin on the way you do business, and open doors you never even imagined
- What to do with that one special idea that won't let you go
- The $5 I gave away that became $20 in my pocket - within 15 minutes - and what that experience taught me
- How we can stop using the laws of attraction and repulsion to our disadvantage (and start using them for our benefit)
- The one secret element you must add to your affirmations or prayers to jump-start their power
- My five-second cure for guilt, and it works forever
- Why the world prefers to thank you with money - if you inject one magical ingredient into your products and services
Linda Clemons, radio talk-show host, playwright and lecturer, has consistently found big luck in the tiniest openings. She tells how she turns those experiences into blazing, amazing opportunities.
- The secret of BEING a millionaire - even if the money hasn't quite arrived yet
- How to construct success and build good luck out of whatever you have around you now
- How, as an 8-year-old, I turned an abandoned pear tree into a private goldmine
- How I get fabulous ideas to pick me as their sponsor
- How helping a friend accidentally got me a radio talk show
- The day I turned a tiny, 3-minute error into a meeting with Oprah
- The door of opportunity will open if you knock, but there'll be nothing behind the door - unless you do this one simple thing first
- How to awaken your own sense of destiny - and find greatness
And much, much more. As you see Inside the Minds of Winners, you'll gain a whole new understanding of luck (or serendipity, or synchronicity) and how it works.
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $6.00 or less).
PS: As I mentioned, there's no risk involved. Even at this crazy-low price, you have up to 30 days to read, discover everything, and try it all before you make your final decision. Then if, for any reason, you want a refund, I make it easy. Just drop me an email, and your refund is on its way, immediately. That's my personal "Sure Thing" guarantee to you.
|Insider Internet Dating|
Category: Men, Relationships
|The Unstoppable Internet Entrepreneur Mindset|
|How To Become A Global Internet Tycoon|
Author: Allen Says
|Using The Internet For God|
Author: Rob Cross
|How I Make $7,116 Per Month Using 5 Simple Internet Income Plans|
Author: Rita Cass
|How to Make $5K to $15K A Month on the Internet|
Category: E-Business, E-Marketing
|Insider Secrets - Finding Affluent Clients Online|
Author: Rob Cross
|Use The Internet To Get Highly Motivated Sellers To Call You|
Author: Joe Crump
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
100 Internet ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1114.40)
just for $49.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc