How YOU Can Dramatically Thicken Your Wrists, Forearms and Biceps FAST and Lift MORE WEIGHT With Every Single Movement.
What EXACTLY will you learn in Industrial Strength Grip Vol 2?
Section 1: Grippers
- Why location really is everything. Three simple positioning tips that will increase your crushing strength by at least 25 percent when you use them.
- Learn about the best grippers on the market — put your money here and you will never be disappointed.
- The three most important items you will need with your gripper for continued gains.
- Discover a proven strategy used by the worlds top grip athletes to consistently progress to tougher grippers while avoiding injury and stagnation.
- How to use a grip master’s plateau breaker to smash through walls of frustrating stagnation.
- Heed this word of warning: Ignore one common suggestion to avoid a painful hand injury and aching joints.
Section 2: Pinch
- How to add 5 to 10 percent to your best lifts by adding just one extra exercise to your training.
- Why pinch training is a must if you lift kettlebells or barbells.
- Avoid the No. 1 mistake everyone else is making when they pinch lift. I'll give you a hint: It has nothing to do with the hands!
- Learn the set-up technique that captured 9 pinch lift world records for me in just a single year of training.
- Save your money by getting this one innovative piece of equipment and score more PR's while pocketing more dough.
- Find out the three most important qualities for selecting your pinch set-up. Ignore these and you will leave many PR's on the table.
- Spend less time training (but still get PR's) by adding this killer dynamic movement.
- Discover the four most important grip positions for the thumb and the highest pay-off exercises.
Section 3: The Challenge Lifts
- A review of the top five slip-on grips available on the market, exploring each of their pros and cons.
- How to do the three most important dumbbell lifts in the world to develop impressive explosive power and lock-tight grip.
- How to make the most of a forgotten secret from the golden age strongmen, the single-arm lifts.
- Here it is, the best lift you've never heard of: Add this to your program and see 20 percent more upper back strength.
- Five details that will add 15 percent to your lift speed today.
- Conquer the Inch! My proven method to overcoming challenge dumbbells. Do this and you will make history.
Section 4: Thick-Bar Training
- Seek and Destroy! Fix these six errors and add 30 pounds to your pull tonight.
- This has been called the No. 1 movement for greater forearm development and strength by one of history's greatest coaches.
- Learn the subtle adjustment that adds pounds to your lift and comfort to your wrist.
- The quick way to find your strongest stance: Ignore this only if you are fine with making tortoise-like gains.
- It will seem counterintuitive to some, but this single positional adjustment can take you from 3rd place to 1st place in one rep.
Section 5: The Forgotten Lifts
- Do this single exercise and you never worry about a weak back.
- Three training exercises you will not find anywhere else that will add many pounds of thick muscle to your arms and back.
- One of the best hip-strengthening drills you will ever find: Pile on the plates and up your squat by 50 pounds soon enough.
- How to maximize training time while getting the fastest arm-strengthening benefits.
- One of my favorite lifts for freak-show finger strength. One set of these and you will be hooked!
- If you ignore everything else I show you, do this one movement! A fantastic exercise to thicken the upper back and shoulders and bulletproof the wrists.
Section 6: One of the Coolest Feats of Hand Strength You Will Ever Learn: Card Tearing
- How to position the deck. Many attempt to emulate me here, but nearly all fail because they don’t know this secret.
- How to legitimately tear a deck of plastic coated poker cards using hand strength. No magic tricks — just pure power.
- The exact progression I used to take me from failing to tear half a deck to tearing a deck into four pieces in six seconds.
- The set-up that will work every time. Learn this and you never fail again.
- How to avoid injuries and bag more PR's with the No. 1 tearing assistance exercise.