How to Make a High-Quality, High-Hatching-Rate Incubator with Cheap Parts...Quickly and Easily
Incubator Maker™ will teach you...
- Humidity Management - how to manage the humidity of your incubator like high-end professional hatcheries do.
- How to make an incubator with a high hatching rate = comparable to industrial incubators.
- Digital Heat Control - control the heat of your incubator with the push of a button.
- Ventilation System - all your fertile eggs will hatch, no matter if they are positioned near the heat source or far away. The ventilation system will spread heat evenly.
- Automatic Egg Turner - you don't need to manually turn eggs any longer, the homemade automatic egg turner will do this for you to save your time.
- The one thing you absolutely MUST NOT DO until all your eggs have successfully hatched.
- How to imitate the one thing that mother hens do that's vital to the incubation process.
- The most important things to consider when making an incubator - Getting any of these wrong will drastically cut-down your hatch rate.
- Detailed list of all the tools and materials required to build a hatchery grade incubator at a fraction of its cost.
- Detailed information on several bird species about incubation periods, temperature for still and forced air incubators, humidity, mating ratio, hatchability decline, etc...
And much, much more!