Here's just a few of the corporate tax secrets revealed:
- How to save thousands by legally shifting your business income to other family members in lower tax brackets. This strategy alone is worth a small fortune.
- How to deduct 100% of your medical bills (including those sky-high health insurance premiums), even when your business has a loss. (Even with recent tax law changes, Sole Proprietors have never been able to do this!)
- How to avoid the dreaded "double taxation" of corporate profits. Many Sole Proprietors avoid the corporation for fear of paying tax twice on their business profit. When you find out how easy it is to avoid the "double whammy", you'll be amazed!
- How to use a corporation to legally reduce your employment taxes by 40% or more. Sole Proprietors and Partnerships often pay twice as much employment taxes as Corporation owners. After reading my ebook, you'll know how to use a corporation to legally reduce your employment taxes by thousands -- each and every year!
- How to reduce the tax on the sale of your business by 20% or more! Some day, when you go to sell your business, will you have had the foresight to use the one business "exit strategy" that 99% of business owners never even consider when they start their business?
- How to deduct your business losses immediately, offsetting thousands of non-business income. Many businesses have losses, especially in the early years. Find out what type of corporation enables you to deduct those losses against your other "non-business" income, saving you a bundle in taxes while you get your business off the ground.
- Find out how to take advantage of the 2003 Tax Cuts to lower your business income taxes as well as your personal income taxes. Thanks to the new tax bill passed in May 2003, tax planning has never been so complicated! My ebook un-ravels the complexities of the new rules, making sure you know how to use these new rules "the right way" to slash your taxes.
- Discover how to use the Limited Liability Company like a "chameleon", with the phenomenal ability to provide legal protection while being taxed like any of the other entities, offering you flexibility never before seen on the corporate scene.
All these tax tricks are exposed in my new ebook, "Incorporation Tax Secrets Revealed: The Ultimate Small Business Tax Reduction Strategy."