This Alton Illinois Widow and Grandmother of Two is Cashing Ever-Growing Checks, Enjoying a Secure Retirement and Living the Good Life . . .
Just as She has Thru Every Bear Market, Stock Crash and Investing Fad Since 1955 -- Humiliating the Wall Street Pros
In the Income Investing Secrets system you get:
- WARNING! The greatest single threat to your buying power is weaker than it used to be, but if you don't use some of your investments to fight back (and you're under 100 years old), you're doomed to lose.
- How much it's costing you to take financial advise from gurus who claim to know the future. Dump everyone without a crystal ball 100% guaranteed by God.
- WARNING: When your broker wants you to jump into one of these investments (a type of mutual fund), fire his ass!
- The retired IRS agent who became the world's greatest investor -- and what you can learn from her.
- How you can make money by investing in the most important liquid in the world . . . many experts predict future wars will be fought over it, and IT'S NOT OIL!
- The many ways mutual funds make you pay more taxes. What you think is a year-end inconvenience is whittling away at your retirement funds with a machete. What's worse, they force you to pay your savings to the IRS even when their share prices go down!
- Why index mutual funds are better than actively-traded mutual funds, but are still optimizing a dysfunctional investment strategy. Nobody else DARES tell you that.
- What determines an investment's true value -- don't wind up as the "greatest" fool.
- The little known type of bond that protects you against inflation -- and you didn't know that President Bill Clinton left a great legacy to investors! But be careful -- if you don't watch out, they'll raise your tax bill. I steer you around this hazard.
- The index of companies that have paid higher dividends every year for at least 10 years (some have raised their dividends every year for over 100 years!) and how to easily invest in all these companies by buying just one security.
- This type of investment lets you shelter 80-90% of the income it pays to you from taxes -- until you sell. Moral: Never sell. It feels so sweet to tell the IRS, "Screw you, I'm keeping this!"
- How to buy high credit quality, newly-issued corporate bonds without paying outrageous commissions. Don't let bond brokers stick it to you!
- Some people claim their stock picks can beat the markets. Some smart academics say the financial markets are too efficient to beat. Why I don't care, and how you can profit from learning the truth.
- How almost anyone in the world can participate in the largest bond market in the world, without paying any commissions. I give you the website address where you can open up an account that's free for balances under $100,000.
- "Put all your eggs in one basket and watch that basket very carefully," right? Outrageously dangerous advice! Steer clear of anyone who tells you that.
- A full (and frightening list) of the many expenses of actively traded, open-ended mutual funds -- including the sneaky charges they're not required to disclose to you.
- This type of cash-rich stock is part of the largest "industry" in the world -- you're using it right now unless you're on a boat or in an airplane. In the U.S., it's REQUIRED to pay you 90% of its net income -- and most pay far more than that.
- This traditional "widows and orphans" type of stock did help Mom support my sister and I when we most needed the income . . . and you're allowed to take advantage of its safety and income too.
- Many investors' biggest problem is setting the money aside . . . here's the psychological shift to make in your brain so you enjoy saving up for your retirement.
- The secret to using time to get wealthy. Called "the most powerful force in the universe" by Albert Einstein. My mother couldn't do this, because she needed her investing income to raise two children . . . but YOU CAN!
- The 24 reasons to invest for income. There're more, but 24 ought to be enough. HINT: The most important reason is because it feels good to receive checks automatically, without selling anything.
- Why the Great Depression was a terrific time to own and buy stocks. Income investors gained over 400% during the 25 years it took "growth" investors to break even after the stock market crash of 1929!