"Discover How You can Bowl Like a Pro - The Easy Way!"
Finally, here’s everything you need to bowl like an expert – exclusively revealed in a simple, step-by-step guide!
Improve Bowling isn’t like any other bowling guide. In it I explain how to focus on what makes for great bowling and why you need to focus on three key things:
- How to pick the right cover stocks for your bowling balls
- How to choose a bowling ball that suits you
- How to make a powerful throw that’s just right for what you want to achieve
- 2 simple ways to improve your overall game – and they’re so obvious you’ll wonder how you missed them!
- Avoid stance problems that can throw off your balance and your game
- How you can grip the ball for better aim and handling
- Learn the proper footwork that will help you get the ball down the alley and out of the gutter
- When and how to adjust your position when bowling
- Understand how approach affects your bowling abilities
- 6 proven techniques for maintaining your bowling balls in great shape
- How to aim for your target on your first or second throw of a frame
- What is a back swing and how can you do it right
- Learn the secrets of timing and amaze yourself with the difference it makes in your game
- 3 simple ways to find the right bowling ball weight – that few people know
- When you need to clean and polish bowling balls
- 7 tips you need to know for getting the best out of your gear
- 3 easy ways to enjoy your game more and stop worrying about your handicap
- How to focus your mind on the game and thus improving your technique
- A fast, effective way to improve your hook and straight shots
- Learn how to tell the difference between a good and bad delivery – in minutes!
- 3 things you should NEVER do with plastic bowling balls
- A forgotten secret that lets you pull off any spare
- What you need to know to ensure your finishing and following through are executed smoothly and properly
- The secret of the small adjustments that will push your scores sky high
You’ll learn all that, and MUCH more, with my system. I’ve brought together everything you need to know to improve your bowling game.