"Discover How You Can Immigrate to Canada"
...Without Spending Thousands of Dollars Paying for Consulting Services... Now You Can!
"A Step- By- Step On HOW To Do And WHAT To Do It All"
From establishing the Immigration Class you best fit in, what is required, how to PROPERLY evaluate yourself, where and how to apply and finally your preparation for a successful interview at the Canadian Embassy.
Federal Skilled Worker and Professional Class - Based on Skills
Step 1 - Meet the Minimum Requirements
- Your Occupation Must be Listed on NOL
- Six Selection Factors and Pass Mark
- Language Skills
- Arranged Employment
- Work Experience
- How to Increase Your Score Points by Obtaining a Job Offer
- List of Hundreds of Canadian Employers In Need of Skilled Foreign Workers to Fill Labour Shortages in Canada.
Step 2 - Initial Application
- Filing Supporting Documents Processing Time
- Fees You Must Pay
- The Processing Fee
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee
- Funds Required to Settle in Canada
- Poof of Funds
- How to Fill Out The Forms
- Police Certificate
- Family Member
- Medical Exam
- About Representatives
Step 3 - Interview
- International Employment Agency List
- How to Prepare For an Interview
- How to Apply Under the National Nominee Class
- Employment Agencies List
Fillable Forms - (When you purchase the ebook you will get all the application forms for all category classes)
- Application for Permanent Residence in Canada Generic
- Schedule 1 - Background/Declaration
- Additional Family Information
- Use of a Representative
- Schedule 3: Economic Classes
- Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual
Additional Important Information
- Samples of Cover Letters and Resumes
- Questions and Answers
- Send Your Resume to the Canadian Employers - Who Are Hiring Now