Learn How to Create Beautiful Hypertufa Garden Art Objects Each & Every Time
This eBook Has Everything You'll Need to Know to Successfully Produce Long-Lasting Beautiful Hypertufa Creations That Will Withstand All Climates Year In and Year Out
Finally, an all inclusive step-by-step information resource to help you produce beautiful, long lasting hypertufa troughs, planters, totems, spheres ... just about anything you can think of. Your imagination is your only limitation! You can learn to be creative using the peat-moss based recipe called Hypertufa.
You Can Be 100% Successful With Your Very First Hypertufa Garden Art Project ... I've Provided Everything You Need To Know In This Easy-to-Follow Resource
Here's a "sneak peek" look at what's inside this 100+ page resource ebook:
- When is the right time to unmold your curing 'tufa object?
- What's the best release agent?
- What's a way to save your back when mixing up larger recipe amounts?
- What reinforcing products work best?
- What purpose do admixes serve and which ones work best?
- What ingredients are good or bad substitutions in hypertufa recipes?
- Safety first!! Portland cement is caustic if not handled properly!
- Proper curing is critical to your project's success. Learn the correct methods and avoid unneccesary failure!
- Molds, form making and "free form" building techniques.
- Learn how to avoid the single biggest mistake most "newbies" make when mixing hypertufa ingredients.
- Is the ratio of water an important factor for successful projects?
- How to repair broken or cracked hypertufa items.
- Does humidity affect the curing process and its success?
- Plus: a Hypertufa Glossary with clear and concise explanations for terms used by the experts