"... Let me share it with you for less than the price of a dinner for two - or take it for free if you don't agree it's worth the price."
In this video I discuss:
- How do you get attention - advice from an advertising genius
- What top bosses REALLY want from you
- Who edited David Ogilvy's writing?
- How I sold the world's most expensive executive education seminar - which they couldn't sell before. I take you in complete detail through the problem, and how I solved it, word by word.
- Why most marketing books are bad news
- What's the biggest problem with writing
- A lesson from the Dragon Empress of China
- How to convert a mailing into an ad
- How do you get ideas?
- The sin we are all guilty of (including me)
And lots, lots more besides.