How to Write Your First Article Ebook
Title: How to Write Your First Article
Author: Mike Steup
How to Start Writing Great, Traffic-Boosting Articles - Even If You Don't Have ANY Writing Experience ... & You Hated High School English!
Are you ready to start driving waves of cash-in-the-pocket, eager-to-buy prospects to your website?
If so, then you need to discover how to write articles (if you are a terrible writer DON'T WORRY, in a minute I'm going to tell you how anybody can start writing great, traffic-producing articles quickly and easily!)
But first, why are articles so important to the success of your business?
Because, quite simply, on the Internet content is still king and nothing can boost your traffic and send your search engine rankings soaring faster than some well-written articles.
Unfortunately, few people are great writers and the few good freelance writers out there like to take advantage of this fact by charging outrageous fees.
This leaves many of us small business owners in a quandary - do we try writing articles ourselves and risk them being so poor that nobody reads them ... or do we pay through the nose to have an expert write our articles for us (and with the fees we'll have to pay is this even worth it)?
Well, what if I told you that there is now a third option to this very common problem. Would you be interested in learning more?
If so, I urge you to keep reading as what you are about to learn is sure to surprise - and delight - you!
Anybody Can Discover to Write a Great Article . . .
Did you know that most people read at a fourth-grade level? Well, it's true. That means you don't have to be a great writer to write traffic-producing articles ... all you have to be able to do is write the way you talk.
It also helps to know a few insider tips, techniques and secrets that make the process even faster and easier.
And luckily for you, there is a new manual available that shows beginners step-by-easy-step how to create their own traffic producing articles ... even if you currently have trouble stringing together two coherent sentences.
That's right, now you don't have to worry about spending a fortune on freelancers.
Now you don't have to worry about wasting hours and hours of your time on an article that doesn't produce near the traffic you hoped.
Now you can discover all the secrets to writing articles that your best prospects will want to read!
You're About to Learn How You Can Easily Write Your First Article So You Can Take Advantage of Everything Article Marketing Has to Offer!
This manual is designed to teach ANYONE how to write an article that will get readers to click on the link in the Author's Resource Box and visit their website.
That's the goal, isn't it . . . More traffic to your website. Writing articles is a great way to make that happen.
Here is just some of what you will discover by reading this amazing e-book:
- How to write articles that will appeal to your best prospects and will send them flooding to your website in no time!
- How to create attention-grabbing headlines that will make readers feel like they HAVE TO read your article before they move on to anything else!
- How to create an article just like a professional - even if you've never written an article before!
- How to create different types of articles including review articles, list articles and many more!
- How to format articles so they are easy-to-read and flow well on the page!
- How to create SEO articles and where to place keywords in your articles to ensure you get the most "bang"!
- How to write in a conversational style so you keep your visitors interested in what you have to say!
And much, much more!
This is Your Chance to Finally Discover How to Write Articles That Will Get Published, Get Read and Get Readers to YOUR Website . . .
Often new businesses on the web may garner just a handful or a few dozen visitors each week. You may have a few hundred visitors coming to your website if you have established your business.
But think about how much more business you could be doing if you had a few thousand visitors coming to your site each week.
Is it possible?
It is, if you create great articles that get your name out there and link to your website.
Articles can become a traffic magnet when written well. They can generate tons of targeted traffic. And, you don't have to spend a lot of time writing articles once you get the hang of it.
In fact, you can probably spend just one to two hours a week working on your articles once you get the hang of it. That's not very much time at all.
So, how do you get started?
Simply follow the steps outlined in How to Write Your First Article.
Here is more of what you will discover by reading this manual:
- Headline examples - just modify one of these to ensure your first article headline is a good one!
- 5 tips for writing great article headlines that will attract readers like a 10-ton magnet attracts paperclips!
- Why an article foundation is similar to the foundation of a home and how to use this analogy to ensure you create a great article each time you sit down to write!
- How long to make your articles ... and your headlines - follow these tips to ensure you never leave you readers wanting more or waste your time writing more than you need to!
- How to make article writing fun ... even if you currently think you hate writing!
- Three things all articles must have - leave any of these three out and your article is doomed to not produce the traffic you want!
- How to create a Resource Box that will have prospects clicking through to your website like a picnic attracts ants!
- 5 keys for grabbing readers' attention at the beginning of your article and keeping it all the way to the final word you've written!
- How to edit your article - follow these tips and readers won't be able to tell the difference between your article and one that was written by one of those expensive freelance writers!
- How to write SEO articles - follow these tips and you'll be amazed at how easy it is to do!
And much, much more!
How much would you expect to pay for the advice and information you need to start writing articles that could explode your traffic and sales and finally allow you to begin living the wealthy lifestyle of your dreams?
Certainly, hundreds of dollars would not be unreasonable to many considering the boost in business your new articles could produce!
But relax, you won't have to pay near that much for How to Write Your First Article . . .
Ebook Type: PDF
|How To Write A Successful Food Truck Business Plan|
|Write Right For Business|
Author: Pat Boyer
Category: E-Business, For Authors
|AdSense Business In-A-Box (16.000+ Articles, 155 sites)|
|How to write and publish your own ebook|
|Starting a Cleaning Business|
|Decorative Wall Painting Business|
|How to Write an Online Love Letter|
|Lets Write a Grant|
Author: Glenda O'Neal
Category: Education, Manuals, Self Help
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (237)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (235)
Young Adult (45)
455 E-Business ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $4723.45)
just for $49.95
31 For Authors ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $257.25)
just for $28.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc