How to Take Better Photos. Quick And Easy
Are You Frustrated With This 9 Questions?
- What light should you use?
- What is the most important thing to know in digital photography?
- How to use exposure?
- What is shutter speed?
- What megapixels are and how do they impact resolution for viewing and printing?
- What is aperture?
- What is depth of field?
- How do you know if a picture looks good or not?
- What is focus and how to control it?
Are you tired to:
- not know how to frame a scene in order to obtain a good photo
- not know when to zoom in and when to zoom out
- not know the art of photography
- not know what to shoot, when to shoot and how to shoot it
- not know when and how to edit a photo
- not know how to obtain a black and white photo
- download your photos from the camera and see that they all look blurry and are not well framed
- not know how to use exposure, shutter speed, aperture
- not know which light is the best
- not know what camera settings you should make
HERE is your chance! I can teach you NOW how to shoot photos like a pro. Everybody starts from zero
Here are the key benefits of what you will learn from this online photography course:
- Prepare to shoot like a pro: You will learn how to keep your camera in perfect condition, how to become a better photographer, how to use mettering system. Understand the camera sensor and how to deal with white balance. How to use filters and how to make your own filters and much, much more. Detailed explanation of the terms.
- Master and learn how to use shutter speed and aperture: Master the terms and the techniques involving shutter speed and aperture - lesson 2.
- How to perform in panoramic photography: Learn how to make photos that deserved a National Geographic published page - lesson 5.
- How to take astonishing photos even if you're a beginner: Learn basic rules, that will make every shot you take, a winner. Find out 56 tips and tricks on how to shoot animals, nature and humans and 31 "how to" tutorials for shooting anything you like and obtain beautifull photos.
- Find out the 10 most common photo issues and how to avoid them: These common issues are detailed in lesson 9. You'll definitely want to know this!
- How to back up and organize your photos: Tired of not finding your photos? Tired of not knowing if your skills improve or not? You will learn my simple system to resolve all these problems - lesson 1 (page 16) and lesson 10.
- Learn how to edit your photos and make your photo a piece of art: 99,99% of the breathtaking photos are edited and adjusted with photography software. The secret to obtain a photo with impact on the public is to edit it and adjust the colors. Find out 13 simple steps for editing and obtaining amazing photos, when and where you should retouch your potraits, how to reduce image noise, how to create realistic fog, how to adjust shadows and much much more.
- How to use depth of field: Do you know what is depth of field and how to use it? I asure you this is a lesson that you definitely want to take - lesson 4.
Just a few other ideas on what you will learn...
- how to photograph windows
- how to capture human emotion in your photographs
- how to shoot autumn pictures
- how to perform a panoramic photography
- how to deal with symbols in photography
- how to photograph roads
- how to use motion blur, panning and zooming tricks
- how to make remarkable seaside photos
- how to capture life on the country side
- how to shoot castle and holy places
- how to photograph christmas decorations
- how to shoot particular objects in macro mode