"I Wanted To Strangle My Husband Ray When I Caught Him Red-Handed In An Affair"
"I Felt So Devastated, Enraged and Humiliated. I Never Dreamed I Could Save My Marriage, Let Alone Trust Him Again..."
At this point, the two of you will sit down and go through my system to uncover:
- How to enjoy talking again. (Implement my 8-step program for developing communication that leads to a happy, healthy relationship after the affair.)
- How to protect your relationship from getting any worse. (Carefully avoiding these four destructive minefields will accelerate the reconstruction of your relationship by helping you gain new ground instead of managing existing problems.)
- Why cheaters cheat. (Understanding this one point could keep your spouse from cheating again.)
- What to do when you both see red and neither party is willing to back down. (Discover my 3-step method for coming into agreement and solving almost any problem before it splits you farther apart.)
- How to end a conversation before it becomes too hurtful. (Avoid these 10 destructive habits that demolish trust and destroy love.)
- What was missing in your relationship. (Uncover your primary needs and more importantly, what your spouse needs.)
- How to ask for forgiveness. (This is the #1 thing your partner wants before they accept your apology.)
- How to warm up the lines of communication when they've been frozen for so long. (This 2-stage method will open up your spouse, even if they are guarded tighter than Fort Knox.) Page 160
- How to talk through the details of the affair. (Use these five guidelines to move through the discussion, as well as the things you should avoid at all costs.) Page 148
- How to get what you want out of your relationship without dragging your spouse kicking and screaming. (Implementing these 10 critical dimensions will help to affair-proof your relationship.)
- How to get your spouse to accept what you say without accusing you of lying. (Learn how you can repair the damage that was done from repetitive lying.)
- Why the affair happened. (A step-by-step strategy to open up your relationship and look inside with complete honesty.)