Or You Could Lose Much More Than Your House
Here are strategies that work from top experts - what to do and NOT to do so you can avoid foreclosure and cut your losses
WARNING: Don't Try to Solve Your Foreclosure Problem Without Reading This First!
This 220 page, easy-to-follow guide is designed so that it can be read and understood by the regular layperson. It's like having hand-held instruction every step of the way.
No doubt, having this information takes the fear out of your situation because you'll no longer be dealing with the unknown ... it spells out exactly what you need to know and do for each strategy, including:
- The Making Home Affordable program and how to know if this is for you. How to apply and common issues? (see chapter 18)
- What legal issues you need to be concerned about, if your lender or any other creditor has the right to sue you, and when you do and don't have to repay if you foreclose or short sell. (see chapters 2 & 13)
- What you can do to keep your relationship intact during foreclosure and any other crisis you'll encounter in your life. (see chapter 8)
- What new legislation and programs can help protect you and get you moving forward faster. I tell you if you'll qualify and if not, what to do next. (see chapter 13)
- What to do when it's all over. How to repair your credit and ways you can rebuild your life faster ... so you and your family can move on and get back to normal more quickly. (see chapters 13, 19, & 20)
- How to legally live in your house for up to a year or more - with no payments - while you work out a long-term solution. How to walk this fine line without getting yourself into more trouble.
- What kinds of scams are out there and how to recognize them so you'll avoid getting caught in one. Discover how scammers find you and what they really want from you so you can protect yourself.
- Where to find trustworthy experts who can work on a solution to your foreclosure problems while you're at work - at reasonable or no out-of-pocket cost to you. (see chapter 16)
- What foreclosure (loss) mitigation is and how it can turn your situation around. Find out if you qualify for these solutions and if not, what to do next. (see chapter 9)
These experts walk you through:
- 18 short sale misconceptions and how you can increase your chances for approval
- 19 credit damage facts and top 10 ways to repair your credit fast
- 6 serious problem areas that most people get stuck in
- 27 mortgage facts no one tells you; how to never get yourself into a bad loan again
- 27 tax laws, tips, and must-do's
- 32 ways to get through this and any other crisis without losing or damaging your relationship
- Over 100 ways to increase your chances for loan modification
- 4 real-life stories and how others avoided foreclosure
- 35 legal issues you must know when considering foreclosure, short sale, or bankruptcy
- 12 ways to hold onto money that you don't have to give up
- 7 foreclosure scams revealed and how to avoid them