"How to Start and Run A Wildly Successful and Profitable Kids Summer Day Camp!"
Even if you've never run a summer day camp before... This ebook will show you exactly how you can go from zero kids to having a packed and profitable martial arts, dance, gymnastics, cheer, soccer, swim, or other activity-based camp - in just a few months!
The ebook explains everything you need to know to start and run a profitable and successful summer camp, including:
- Discover how many kids you can comfortably enroll in your camps... I'll give you a hint - it's NOT determined by how much money you want to make! I've made the mistake of taking too many kids, and it made my summer camp a living nightmare...
- How to schedule and plan your days to avoid losing kids to boredom... Boredom and monotony are "camp-killers" - you may be good at running an hour-long class, but do you know how to keep your camp moving all day long? I do, and I'll explain how you can too in this ebook!
- The top 10 ways to market your camp so you are "at capacity" and in profit! These are the exact same mthods I used to fill my camps every year!
- The top 3 "cons" to running a summer day camp that none of the "camp gurus" tell you about - and how to avoid them!
- Discover how long your camps should be... Should you run all summer, half summer, half day, full day, split schedule, or straight through? Don't know? Get the ebook, and you'll find out what schedule worked the best for me for the past 8 years!
- Find out what age groups you should limit your camp to, and why... Allowing kids to attend that are in the wrong age group could spell D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R for your camp - find out how to avoid this pitfall and save your camp!
And, you'll also discover solutions to the following "summer camp snafus":
- How to avoid being classified as a daycare... This is a huge pitfall for a lot of kids karate camps - too many gurus have been telling martial arts schools to offer services that make them look like daycares.
- What to charge so you make the maximum profit and still fill your camp...
- 15 fantastic ideas for field trips and additional activities (perfect for breaking up your all-day-long camps)
- Tips on transportation, and whether you need it or not...
- Well, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck, then the child care regulators will likely call it a duck! Find out how to avoid being called a "duck"...
- How to handle enrollments so your parents are happy and your competitors don't steal your systems!
- How to handle staffing, and where to recruit them...