Here's a just a portion of what you will learn in my easy to understanding Step-By-Step guide
- I will teach you how to thread all different styles of sewing machines, and how to wind the bobbin and select the correct needle.
- I will show you how to straighten the needle and presser bars and level the presser foot on all sewing machines.
- I will show you how to properly clean and lubricate all the different sewing machines, and how to check the various parts for wear and breakage. I will show you how to check for problems such as noisiness, thread breakage, needle breakage, poor stitching, skipping stitches, etc.I will show you how to check motors, lights, controls and wiring for various problems.
- I will show you how to check motors, lights, controls and wiring for various problems.
- I will show you how to set the tension on all the different sewing machines by using an actual gauge in this intricate setting.There are even sample repair tickets made out on sewing machines so you'll know how to make charges for your service.
- I will show you how to properly time the needle bar, the hook or shuttle, the feed mechanism, etc., so the sewing machine will sew perfectly on all types of material and guarantee YOU satisfied customers.
- And I will show you where to purchase wholesale parts and new sewing machines, including where industrial machines can be purchased wholesale.