Know what you want to expect from your kids
Give them room to know who they are
Let them come to you
Don't involve kids in Parents life
Save for yourself
Don't compare any kid with the other kids
Engage the kids in Physical activity
There is no right age to learn good things
Always show them both sides
Kids make parents vulnerable
Experience does not mean anything
Life of no regrets
Books, your kids must read while growing up
Know more about all of these...
- How to make kids do something?
- Kids manipulating parents!!!
- Should you compare kids with one another?
- How to make kids self-reliant?
- How kids observe parents?
- What not to do in front of kids?
- Teach your kids the difference between educated and being literate.
- Kids and Courage.
- Teaching kids to be greatful and content.
- Self-confident kids.
- Life of no regrets.
- Correcting mistakes, what not to do.
- About kids learning good things.
- All about association.
- Importance of physical fitness.
- Courage to explore.